Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:27 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Morning all.

Just had a viewer round this morning. He seems keen but then you never know. He did say that he would like his wife to come and see it so that could be good news.

Still nothing from my viewers on Friday. Just have to hope that the EA rings with good news today.

Good luck Wardy with your viewer today.

Welcome Mary. Like everyone else has said there's no way my OH would be forgiven.

Good luck everyone else who's wanting some good news today.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:29 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully you will get some good news O2O, hopefully as people keep saying Easter is the turning point

It sure feels like it
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:31 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hopefully you will get some good news O2O, hopefully as people keep saying Easter is the turning point

It sure feels like it
Oooh, I like that.

Deffo agree with you. There seems to be a lot more people looking now. My EA says that there has been double the hits on my house on their website in the last couple of days.

Woohoo.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Will be keeping everything crossed for you J and you too Wardy.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:02 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Gosh I stay away for a day and theres big news.

Beth welcome back hun

Are you still heading to Tas or are you just going to validate, I hope you read all the pages you missed theres one or two.

Hope everyones had a good weekend mine wasnt so good but never mind its another week.
Hi double agent Kaye LOL Yes I'm Back, and much more positive!!!!

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Will be keeping everything crossed for you J and you too Wardy.
Good Luck to everyone who has a viewing or an offer........let's go for some speed selling this week girls (and Ic of course!!)
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh Beth my Angel ((hugs)) A HUGE welcome back....we really missed you.

Dont you go leaving us again ya hear? we just cant cope.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:10 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh Beth my Angel ((hugs)) A HUGE welcome back....we really missed you.

Dont you go leaving us again ya hear? we just cant cope.
Aaaawwww thanks Hayles
Feels bloody good to be back too
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:12 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Beth i am sssooooo glad you are back.

you are easily one of the best on here and you never fail to make me laugh (even if you didnt mean to). I was gutted when you said you were leaving.

Glad to see that you are all feeling a bit better and have decided to take the plunge after all.

Good luck to all of you and dont ever loose hope again.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hi guys,

Been having the shippers round…looks like we are going with the black moggy and are planning to get them in the week before we go. They have offered us 8 weeks free storage for our lounge furniture, then sending it on, which suits us...

34 days left...
Be aware we have put a claim in for 2.5K of damaged goods with the black cat
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by somme
what was damaged and how?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:16 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Beth i am sssooooo glad you are back.

you are easily one of the best on here and you never fail to make me laugh (even if you didnt mean to). I was gutted when you said you were leaving.

Glad to see that you are all feeling a bit better and have decided to take the plunge after all.

Good luck to all of you and dont ever loose hope again.
It's the hippo isn't it?.......had a few pm's saying 'they're glad the dancing hippo is back as they've missed him'.....ROTFLMAO

By the way:

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!

Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
It's the hippo isn't it?.......had a few pm's saying 'they're glad the dancing hippo is back as they've missed him'.....ROTFLMAO

By the way:

Beth x x
happy st.pats to you too doll
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew

By the way:

Beth x x
Beth you are back, good to see you again hun
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loads of orniments washing machine freezer tumble drier antique chair the list was 2 pages long. Grace who unpacked us commented on how bad it was.:curse:
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Will be PMing you Somme.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.