Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Night flyaway, Happy Birthday Daunted have a great time
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Night Somme, Glad you had a lovely dinner!

Well, if you didn't see my post on the other thread,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a great time in Iceland!! It will be wonderful!

if you are still on here - GO AND PACK!

See you next week.
Thanks I think I am JUST about packed - lots of layers is order of the day i think!!
See you all in a few days - GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Night flyaway, Happy Birthday Daunted have a great time

Thanks SOmme - i feel like an excited child on christmas eve Shame the Travel agency messed up and I have no local currency will just make it more fun though hey! ok see you all soon
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bugger isn't it? At least you have plan B. You know, that the minute you start spending money to get the house ready to rent out, you'll sell don't you? That's the way it happens. Somme gave up and booked a reccie and she got a buyer a week later.

Good luck - hope it works out!

I know it makes no differance but I feel for you At least you have savings and can go without the sale, these things happen for a reason (((Hugs))))

thanks guys

We will get to aus...somehow

sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sammyg
thanks guys

Morning Sam, your up early
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:32 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all!
another day ... another viewer ... i cant believe i am back to cleaning the house like a mad woman

Originally Posted by daunted
Thanks babe - I just needed to step back a bit and am now feeling much more positive. Survey results are back and price wise all good but they want wood and damp survey done. Either could be a potential problem but i have a plan. I am prepared to sell to one of those agencies htat offer 80% of value if i have to so i have a minimum figure to work to, if they drop price any then im going agency route - gettin on with life is worth more than a few grand in the bank. Anyway must go get packed

keeping everything crossed for you again xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks daunted
have i missed saying have a great holiday?
i got myself into such a state yesterday that i wasnt really paying attention
anyway hope you have a great time

we are thinking the same as you - it is probably worth the money we lose selling to one of those companies to avoid the stress!

thanks guys

see i missed loads yesterday - are you thinking of renting your house sam?
i just keep thinking that our house is as sellable as it is ever going to get - if we rent it out it can only get harder to sell over time
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:33 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Sam, your up early
morning somme - quiet around here again this morning
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

You should really try to enjoy Graz's success - he's a clever bugger!

Is he ??? Thought I was just lucky, Anyway I have accepted the offer so just waiting for the paperwork now before i can hand my notice in. Also means I still can not book flights cos I do not have a start date!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:58 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Hello folks its been a while!! Our buyer finally got their survey done yesterday 11 weeks after the sale was offically agreed!!

I bit the bullet and rang her myself 2 weeks ago and it was all to do with her financial adviser who was arranging the mortgage apparently!!

I am hoping nothing comes back from the survey now but how would you guys play it if it did? She has had 5k off the asking price already!!

In a way its been a blessing its dragged out as my father in law died last week quite unexpectantly so i am glad we were not in the middle of moving house!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Everyone!

thanks guys

We will get to aus...somehow:
I know you wil get there!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all!
another day ... another viewer ... i cant believe i am back to cleaning the house like a mad woman

Me too viewer at 12 - what time's yours coming?

we are thinking the same as you - it is probably worth the money we lose selling to one of those companies to avoid the stress!

Very tempting!

see i missed loads yesterday - are you thinking of renting your house sam?
i just keep thinking that our house is as sellable as it is ever going to get - if we rent it out it can only get harder to sell over time
That's true. However, you may then be able to then send it to auction with a tenant and an investor will buy it as a going concern.

That's because I was cleaning my house and not sitting on my sofa posting silly messages on here.

Originally Posted by graz79
Is he :??? Thought I was just lucky, Anyway I have accepted the offer so just waiting for the paperwork now before i can hand my notice in. Also means I still can not book flights cos I do not have a start date!!
Good news!! I bet you can't wait to resign! Hope you did find time to celebrate last nght.

Good luck with your viewing today Tiggs - have you managed to scoop everything back into cupboards / up the loft etc. Bloomin buyers, I bet you could swing for them right now! the same thing happened to us - we had 4 weeks of making a mess, packing, selling furniture etc and then the buggers pulled out. :curse:

Have a good day everyone! just hope today is the day we all get buyers - if we don't have one already!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by graz79
Is he ??? Thought I was just lucky, Anyway I have accepted the offer so just waiting for the paperwork now before i can hand my notice in. Also means I still can not book flights cos I do not have a start date!!
Well done for going for it

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Hello folks its been a while!! Our buyer finally got their survey done yesterday 11 weeks after the sale was offically agreed!!

I bit the bullet and rang her myself 2 weeks ago and it was all to do with her financial adviser who was arranging the mortgage apparently!!

I am hoping nothing comes back from the survey now but how would you guys play it if it did? She has had 5k off the asking price already!!

In a way its been a blessing its dragged out as my father in law died last week quite unexpectantly so i am glad we were not in the middle of moving house!!
Things happen for a reason that we don't always appreciate. As for the survey, wait to see what is said, it might come back fine unless you know of something that could cause a problem.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b

So sorry to hear about your family's loss. It must make everything 100X harder.

Can't believe you waited 11 weeks for a survey! :curse:

Fingers crossed nothing shows up on the survey, but if it does, point out that they have already had the benefit of 11 weeks mortgage payments! You could also offer to get the problem sorted yourself. I guarantee that this would be cheaper than knocking money off the price!

Fingers crossed for you.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hope your viewing goes well they are cash buyers and love it Keep scrubbing you know it is worth it
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:19 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

morning all, hope everyones ok today.
daunted: if you havent gone already have a fab time
t&g: good for you for going over no matter what happens with house, good luck with viewing. things have a habit of sorting themselves out in the end
somme: any news from your viewing the other day and how are you today

ive managed to get estimator round this afternoon to talk about shipping, so we'll see if we can cram it all in a 20ft container, i hope so because i'm not paying for a 40ft

steves gone to work today with a bad headache, i know hes quite stressed about everything going through ok, but i just said what will be will be and theres not alot we can do about it so we'll just take one day at a time and hope thats everythings ok. shocked myself really beacuse normally hes the calm one and im the one who stresses out so much i look like i'm going to explode

got both children at home now as its half term, so best limit my time on here
have a good house selling day everyone x
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
morning all, hope everyones ok today.
daunted: if you havent gone already have a fab time:
t&g: good for you for going over no matter what happens with house, good luck with viewing. things have a habit of sorting themselves out in the end
somme: any news from your viewing the other day and how are you today:

ive managed to get estimator round this afternoon to talk about shipping, so we'll see if we can cram it all in a 20ft container, i hope so because i'm not paying for a 40ft:

steves gone to work today with a bad headache, i know hes quite stressed about everything going through ok, but i just said what will be will be and theres not alot we can do about it so we'll just take one day at a time and hope thats everythings ok. shocked myself really beacuse normally hes the calm one and im the one who stresses out so much i look like i'm going to explode

got both children at home now as its half term, so best limit my time on here
have a good house selling day everyone x
Morning W2BT!

Good luck with the estimator. I'm dreading that bit. We have TOO MUCH stuff.

Hope you and your OH feel better soon. It's so damn stressful isn't it??:curse: How about a weekend away to escape from it all??

I'm running around like a looney cleaning again as we have a viewer at 12. Just hoping he is 'the one.' Unfortunately he is a Surveyor, so he will see all the faults in the house!

Good luck with the kids - ours are off next week for TWO WEEKS . God help me if we have viewings then!

Have a good day!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.