Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Morning Everyone!

I'm first on this morning - not lying in my pit like normal because I have to take a small child to a party this morning. Aghhhh.

I will be back later - bruised and battered and covered in cake..........

Good luck in house selling land today.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:47 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all - another lovely day in house selling land

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Are you still peeking? I've just logged on and you're going?
sorry i was absolutely exhauseted
i think i was alseep before my head touched the pillow!

Originally Posted by Gonnago
oh *shudder* 2 weeks.

hmmm got me thinking now, i could buy a baby at the babyshow - one way of getting a boy lol. Too late for broodiness my ovaries are already aching. My job keeps me ticking over - im a birth doula (professional birth support)
i have three boys
maybe we could do a swap
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon Tiggs! Hope you're feeling less tired today!

Any news from your viewers? We haven't heard anything.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 1:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon Tiggs! Hope you're feeling less tired today!

Any news from your viewers? We haven't heard anything.
afternoon!
i am less tired but i seem to have developed a tension headache too much stress!

nope havent heard anything - was feeling hopeful about this couple - although there is still time
Time to break out those other plans again and have a rethink

... oh and our second viewers havent rearranged so no idea if they are still interested or not.

on a slightly lighter note we have just spent the last half hour trying to work out how many cases you can fit in a mondeo - got us some funny looks from the neighbours!
we are trying decide what size car we need to hire to get us and our luggage from melbourne to adelaide

how are things with you? any more viewers for the weekend?

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; Oct 20th 2007 at 1:22 am.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
afternoon!
i am less tired but i seem to have developed a tension headache too much stress!

nope havent heard anything - was feeling hopeful about this couple - although there is still time

... oh and our second viewers havent rearranged so no idea if they are still interested or not.

on a slightly lighter note we have just spent the last half hour trying to work out how many cases you can fit in a mondeo - got us some funny looks from the neighbours!
we are trying decide what size car we need to hire to get us and our luggage from melbourne to adelaide

Glad you're feeling better. Not surprised you have a headache!!

Fingers crossed your viewers and the people who wanted to rearrange are busy doing other stuff... That's what I tell myself anyway! We haven't heard from the viewer we had yesterday and no other viewings booked.

Out of interest, how many cases fit in a Mondeo???

Are you going to drive via the Great Ocean Road? We've done it twice - the last time in March this year and it is fabulous.

Hope you gets some news soon!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Still no news from me to tell havent had a viewer since last saturday and heard nothing from EA. Am off on hol for a week tomorrow thou so will forget all about this house selling business, and worry about it again when we get back.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spaceys
Still no news from me to tell havent had a viewer since last saturday and heard nothing from EA. Am off on hol for a week tomorrow thou so will forget all about this house selling business, and worry about it again when we get back.
Sounds like a good idea!

Hope you have a lovely holiday - where are you off too?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Have a good holiday, it will sell while you are away or when you just get back with washing all over the floor
Old Oct 20th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
afternoon!

Glad you are feeling better, shame about the head, still you are sounding posative
Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Afternoon Somme,

Hope you're feeling fighting fit today! How's the packing and sorting going?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Going to Gran Canaria, been few times before so know where everything is cant wait

Will call EA tomorrow and just tell them we cant do viewings next week not that they are queueing to come round
Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Afternoon Somme,

Hope you're feeling fighting fit today! How's the packing and sorting going?
Packing still sorting and shredding, got the grandson for a few days as it is half term to give my daughter a break
Old Oct 20th 2007, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Going to Gran Canaria, been few times before so know where everything is cant wait

Will call EA tomorrow and just tell them we cant do viewings next week not that they are queueing to come round
Sounds lovely............ Can I come too! LOL. Have a lovely time.

Originally Posted by somme
Packing still sorting and shredding, got the grandson for a few days as it is half term to give my daughter a break
Would you be my MIL?? She would NEVER offer to have her grandaughter to give me a break! The most she can manage is an hour!

Hope you have a lovely time with him!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 7:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

Glad you're feeling better. Not surprised you have a headache!!

Fingers crossed your viewers and the people who wanted to rearrange are busy doing other stuff... That's what I tell myself anyway! We haven't heard from the viewer we had yesterday and no other viewings booked.

Out of interest, how many cases fit in a Mondeo???

Are you going to drive via the Great Ocean Road? We've done it twice - the last time in March this year and it is fabulous.

Hope you gets some news soon!
i had high hopes from yesterdays viewers but they didnt get back to the EA today - they were probably the most enthusiastic of all the viewers i have shown around ... never mind - onto a new set next week!

we did discover that you can get 6 medium sized (66x46) cases in a mondeo comfortably - 8 at a big squeeze!
this is good news for us as it means that we will actually be able to fit in a hire car - at one point we were not sure we were going to manage it

the plan (subject to countless changes before we actually get there!) is to fly to melbourne - spend a couple of days visiting rellies there, then take a few days to drive the Great Ocean Road and round the coast to adelaide

we are hoping to spend the time a bit like a mini-holiday - take in a bit of the country at a reasonably relaxed pace (as we are not going to have time to take a proper holiday!)
Do you have any tips for sights to head to - or any recommendations for child friendly accommodation along the way? I am still trying to work out travelling times between towns so i can work out where to make the overnight stops.
I am sure the easiest way would be to just sort accommodation as we travel but i am a bit reluctant to do this with two under 5s in tow would rather have things booked in advance.
Cant wait to actually get going
Old Oct 20th 2007, 7:36 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by somme
Glad you are feeling better, shame about the head, still you are sounding posative
actually had a not very positive afternoon - let things get to me a bit
but feeling much better this evening
we have done a lot of talking and made some big decisions on the house sale and (at least at the moment) i can see some light at the end of the tunnel!

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for putting up with me being depressed for the last few days but hopefully normal service has now been resumed
if i start to get grumpy again someone give me a prod and tell me to pull myself together!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.