Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Good idea shall do that !! then gives me time to pick myself off the floor and for us to make a decision. Thinking good thoughts fingers crossed for me ! shall speak to you laters and let you know the outcome

Amanda x
Best of luck for today Amanda
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Say you have to speak to OH and he uncontactable until 4 pm, you will get back to them. Gives you time to consider both offers
Right

The people from last night want to come for a second viewing in the daylight understandable, she said they are very interested wanted to have another look though ! No probs with that they are coming at one

A x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Sorry to go off subject but we got our visa:thumb sup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So very pleased for you!!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh sounds promising Amanda - best of luck.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice

Go and annoy someone else :curse:
Somme, its really hard I know we did it . Children only asked what the dog may be doing now (last night). Just think about Oz and all you have to get done.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning eveyone!

Good mownninngggg, well I didn't sleep well last night at all worrying will they wont they want our house. It is ridiculous really as I know you cannot do anything about it all. Im on my day off from work today so I am ironing and have been since 7am. No need to tidy place still spotless from last night so going to finish my mount everest of clothes have a shower and watch a bit of tele wait for the rental company to come and see me.

Hope you all have a good day, lets hope lots of houses ssell this week and lots of visas are granted !

A x
Good luck!

Hope by the end of the day you have some good news and can sleep tonight!

Guys

If the EA tells us the peeps from last night want to make an offer what do I do ?

As I am getting a rental viewer at 2pm ?

A x
What Somme said!

Say you have to speak to OH and he uncontactable until 4 pm, you will get back to them. Gives you time to consider both offers
Right

The people from last night want to come for a second viewing in the daylight understandable, she said they are very interested wanted to have another look though ! No probs with that they are coming at one

A x

Sound VERY promising. Good luck!!! Try to keep calm! LOL
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice

Congrats,
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by estherg
Somme, its really hard I know we did it . Children only asked what the dog may be doing now (last night). Just think about Oz and all you have to get done.
Thanks estherg, hardest thing I have done trying to keep posative about Oz, daugter says it is really hot there now, he wouldn't have enjoyed that , we will though

Going to constructive for a few hours see you all later
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:08 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
It's a lot easier to get a house on acreage in Adelaide than any other city - so long as you don't mind not being by the sea. We've been looking at houses in One Tree Hill which have 10+ acres. Lots of room to rebuild and have a great garden and run a business from home. If we can EVER sell this one!
not sure our budget would stretch to 10 acres - even in adelaide! - but a 2 or 3 would do me nicely
I have looked at one tree hill as well - plus a lot of other places
We are actually not planning on living by the sea at all. i think the edge of the hills would be great for us - semi-rural but keeping the commute to work farily short for Graz. I am guessing though that our initial rental is probably going to be more city than country.

Lovely kitchen and garden as Tiggs says and it is great having veggie patch picking and cooking stuff you have grown rocks
things you have grown yourself always taste better

Originally Posted by Reedy
Apparently that's where the spiders lurk -
i dont particularly like spiders anyway - posionous or not! so i always wear my gardening gloves even now! Anyway it is the cockroaches that i am not looking forward to
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:11 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC!!!!!
i'm soooo pleased for you
big celebration for you today then
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:14 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Just wanted to wish those of us still hanging in there the best of luck for this week coming. I believe this will really be the last week of hope before Christmas

I have change of agent from Wednesday - but was so hoping this agent would secure me a deal (commision is so much lower lol) but if they are all mouth and no balls they have to go!

Good luck all.
sending out huge amounts of (((((house selling karma))))) (can send actual karma as it wont let me!)

Right

A x
that sounds really promising!! fingers crossed for you
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Tiggs!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all!

not sure our budget would stretch to 10 acres - even in adelaide! - but a 2 or 3 would do me nicely
I have looked at one tree hill as well - plus a lot of other places
We are actually not planning on living by the sea at all. i think the edge of the hills would be great for us - semi-rural but keeping the commute to work farily short for Graz. I am guessing though that our initial rental is probably going to be more city than country.

LOL - our thoughts exactly! Although it would be nice to be close to the sea, the properties are more closely packed down there. We are used to having our own space. There are some lovely communities on the edge of the hills. It would be funny if we ended up neighbours! Hope that you can find a rental near the hills too, then schoold etc won't be such a problem.

i dont particularly like spiders anyway - posionous or not! so i always wear my gardening gloves even now! Anyway it is the cockroaches that i am not looking forward to
The trouble with the hills is that there is more wildlife! AGHH. I don't mind cockies too much but I live in fear of spiders!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:36 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning Tiggs!

The trouble with the hills is that there is more wildlife! AGHH. I don't mind cockies too much but I live in fear of spiders!
i was terrible with spiders until about a year ago - when i decided if i was moving to oz i was going to have to get used to them ... so i have been forcing myself to stay rational when i see one (rather than running away screaming ) and i can now even collect them in a glass and put them out. I still cant touch one (although when youngest son held a tarantula i did get a leg on my hand ) and if one 'sneaks up' on me i cant guarantee that i am not going to give at least a small scream - but i am huge amounts better than i was!
still cant get used to those cockies though
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

We are probably heading for the hills too. I also dont 'do' spiders. its bedtime that worries me.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:39 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Gonnago
We are probably heading for the hills too. I also dont 'do' spiders. its bedtime that worries me.
we can all be neighbours then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.