Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
your walls have ears
OMG - what is that??
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Daunted - before you go to bed, did you see Bushey's photo, he is quite cute! Hopefully they'll be lots of cute men out there in Oz for you!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:06 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG - what is that??
a wall with ears?
as i said .... short notice
i'll get my hat ...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:08 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Daunted - before you go to bed, did you see Bushey's photo, he is quite cute! Hopefully they'll be lots of cute men out there in Oz for you!
yeah but bushy has a mrs bushy ...
we need to find her a nice single man
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a wall with ears?
as i said .... short notice
i'll get my hat ...
It was good - just freaky!

Impressed you could find it!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah but bushy has a mrs bushy ...
we need to find her a nice single man

Good idea!! Then Daunted and Bushey could travel around Oz in her camper van!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:12 pm
sneaking a peek ...

It was good - just freaky!

Impressed you could find it!
google is your friend
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:14 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Good idea!! Then Daunted and Bushey could travel around Oz in her camper van!
i have no idea what you are on about
but worringly it sort of sounded like you just suggest that daunted, bushy and mrs bushy take up in some sort of travellers version of a threesome

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; Oct 10th 2007 at 10:14 pm. Reason: cant type!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i have no idea what you are on about
but worringly it sort of sounded like you just suggest that daunted, bushy and mrs bushy take up in some sort of travellers version of a threesome
LOL!!

No! I was kindly suggesting that we find another man for Mrs Bushey and then send Bushey off with Daunted in her camper van - the one she's going to buy..... to travel round Oz together.

However a threesome would work too.......

Frighteningly, I am stone cold sober tonight...........
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

google is your friend
LOL! Still impressed you did it so quickly!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:21 pm
sneaking a peek ...

LOL!!

No! I was kindly suggesting that we find another man for Mrs Bushey and then send Bushey off with Daunted in her camper van - the one she's going to buy..... to travel round Oz together.
However a threesome would work too.......

Frighteningly, I am stone cold sober tonight...........
maybe we could go with the simpler option of just finding daunted someone single
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

maybe we could go with the simpler option of just finding daunted someone single
Oh, but that would be boring!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:24 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Oh, but that would be boring!
you dont believe in the easy life then

anyway i am off to bed - got the estimator from the shipping company in in the morning and the house looks like a tip!
talk tomorrow
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you dont believe in the easy life then

I'm moving to the other side of the World - you think I want an easy life???

anyway i am off to bed - got the estimator from the shipping company in in the morning and the house looks like a tip!
talk tomorrow
Good night!

Good luck tomorrow. Don't think the estimator will care what the house looks like!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Some of you were up late last night I am the first one on here this morning though as I have to make a to do list

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.