Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

Shall we just post smilies again then??? LOL
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:26 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber

well one week on the market and not a snifter of any viewers oh apart from the couple that didn't show last sunday!! Did anyone else get the same thing when they first listed on market?
dan
it was about the same for the whole time - not just he first week
the market is REALLY slow so it is just a case of trying to be patient (which i am not very good at!) and you will get there in the end
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:26 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Shall we just post smilies again then??? LOL
race you!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:27 am
sneaking a peek ...

i am definitely going to win
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:27 am
sneaking a peek ...

Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

ok i think i am now talking to myself
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

well one week on the market and not a snifter of any viewers oh apart from the couple that didn't show last sunday!! Did anyone else get the same thing when they first listed on market?
dan
No - we had the opposite - lots of viewers at first and then they dried out. Guess the market has just died.

my kids are still on the cbeebies website - they are currently working out how to get underground ernies trains to the right station!

4 year old is in charge of mouse movement and 3 year old is shouting instructions!
How sweet. Big warning - we have 3 people in our house and since DD was 6 we've had 3 computers! She now tells the teacher how to use the school computer.....I blame it all on the Cbeebies website. She has just finished torturing us with violin practice. You've got that to look forward to.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

cant decide which is most sad - that you have all gone and left me - or that i am still posting
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

it was about the same for the whole time - not just he first week
the market is REALLY slow so it is just a case of trying to be patient (which i am not very good at!) and you will get there in the end
no me neither i think thats half the trouble! feel like stopping the cars outside and dragging them through
......mmm theres an idea!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i'm going to win
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

i'm going to win

i think you had a hand from dan there!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:32 am
sneaking a peek ...

no me neither i think thats half the trouble! feel like stopping the cars outside and dragging them through
......mmm theres an idea!
you could offer a free gift with every viewing
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i'm going to win
See - I told you so!!!! I got the 2000 too. It's about the only thing that's gone right for me!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

See - I told you so!!!! I got the 2000 too. It's about the only thing that's gone right for me!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cant decide which is most sad - that you have all gone and left me - or that i am still posting
I was writing a long reply to Dan and you - I hadn't run away - although the little monkey is sulking because I'm not giving her much attention. So I might have to go for a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.