Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
found it!!!
I want one!!! DD just has the ordainary one!

Tiggs, you are a whizz at Google! It's all I can do to keep up with all your posts!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:40 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

you have to look at these!

they are fantastic!" The names are the best thing about them!

hang on let me try again.

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Potato-.../dp/B000OPG0GO
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
you have to look at these!

they are fantastic!" The names are the best thing about them!

hang on let me try again.
Look at this one!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...toys-and-games

(Wouldn't upload??)
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:44 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
was there a batman one as well, i cant remember.
i was looking for batman but got sidetracked by this darth tater
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-2724.jpg  
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Look at this one!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...toys-and-games

(Wouldn't upload??)
done it now.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i was looking for batman but got sidetracked by this
How did you get yours to upload? mine said it was an invalid code???

OMG, Somme is going to think we've flipped when she sees this. LOL.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
sounds like you getting there gradually. Im only taking boxes so am frantically selling everything in sight if i dont get this visa i am going to be starting from scratch all over again
You will get the visa any day now

Forgot to say I'm addicted to the WPHS too. I have a little thingy set up on my computer which 'bings' when there is a reply to a thread. So when I am supposed to be doing work, I can check out new posts.
How did you do that Fly Away
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:47 pm

just post the entire thing, thats what i did.

arnt they great?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:48 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

you have to open just the picture in a new browser window (or a new tab would do if you are using firefox)
then copy the url into the field in the manage attachments pop up window

... if that makes sense?!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I do, why are you not all running around doing stuff
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
You will get the visa any day now

How did you do that Fly Away
Subscibe to the thread. Then open your Outlook express to the address registered with BE. Set Outlook to advise you when a new post comes in from BE. I did it by accident the first time! I haven't done this, but you can set it up to create a pop up to go with the bingly bing too. (Have you ever read Pratchett - does that remind you of the verrucca fairy................ or is it just me?????????????)
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you have to open just the picture in a new browser window (or a new tab would do if you are using firefox)
then copy the url into the field in the manage attachments pop up window

... if that makes sense?!

Thanks, I'll give it a go. I tried to to fancy things in manage attachments.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:54 pm

Subscibe to the thread. Then open your Outlook express to the address registered with BE. Set Outlook to advise you when a new post comes in from BE. I did it by accident the first time! I haven't done this, but you can set it up to create a pop up to go with the bingly bing too. (Have you ever read Pratchett - does that remind you of the verrucca fairy................ or is it just me?????????????)
I love Pratchett! just got new one. Winter something or other!

Fave is Good omens though.
BE Forum Addict

Are you listening to ITV news on the houses
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
I do, why are you not all running around doing stuff
Mainly because I don't have a visa or a buyer. What's your excuse?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.