Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:09 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Come back everyone, we'll try to be normal!
i thought this WAS normal

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; Oct 11th 2007 at 6:09 am. Reason: adding an emphasis!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i loved the scene where death asks for a list of all deadly creatures on XXXX and ends up under a huge pile of books ...
so he asks for a list of all non deadly creatures and gets a sheet of paper that says 'some of the sheep'
How do you remember that?? I know it's in the book, but until you said it, I had completely forgotten. Must re read it!!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

i thought this WAS normal
I think this may be normal for us. ()
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:11 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

How do you remember that?? I know it's in the book, but until you said it, I had completely forgotten. Must re read it!!
plus the drop bears
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

plus the drop bears
Yes and those - do you have the book there???
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:14 am
sneaking a peek ...

Yes and those - do you have the book there???
nope its all in my head
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nope its all in my head
Guess it's not just me that lives in a parallel universe then.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Guess it's not just me that lives in a parallel universe then.
pity i cant remember the useful stuff isnt it

btw have you seen the post numbers?!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have we scared Sheff Sparky off too???
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

Have we scared Sheff Sparky off too???
they probably have lives
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

pity i cant remember the useful stuff isnt it

LOL!! I'm the same - it's having kids, turns your brain to mush!
btw have you seen the post numbers?!
I haven't commented on them................ Hoped you hadn't noticed.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they probably have lives
Well, I'm watching Tv and playing hangman with my 7 year old while I do this - hence the erratic typing!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:22 am
sneaking a peek ...

I haven't commented on them................ Hoped you hadn't noticed.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

well one week on the market and not a snifter of any viewers oh apart from the couple that didn't show last sunday!! Did anyone else get the same thing when they first listed on market?
dan
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

Well, I'm watching Tv and playing hangman with my 7 year old while I do this - hence the erratic typing!
my kids are still on the cbeebies website - they are currently working out how to get underground ernies trains to the right station!

4 year old is in charge of mouse movement and 3 year old is shouting instructions!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.