Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I think the stress is getting to me! I have just posted this on a dream thread but thought you lot may get some amusement out of it whilst we wait our house sales and visas

I had a very vivid strange dream last night any ideas what it could mean??
.... ok - dont laugh it was real as life!!

I am in the house with my three kids and my eldest sons girlfriend. we are upstairs looking out the window at a tiger which is fighting with a grizzly bear! My eldest son decides to go and try split it up but in end he gives up and leaves the dream (just disappears - not eaten or anything gorey like that! His girl friend also leaves the dream - no idea where or why)
Ok - so its just me and the two kids (14 and 12). the bear slopes off and the tiger is left. it comes into the house. I see my daughter is now dwonstairs stroking this god damned tiger. I calmly tell her to walk away from the tiger cos its not safe to play with.
Ok - (told you it was strange) - next scene. Me and the 2 kids are standing on a wall shelf(!!!!!) and the tiger is trying to get us with its paw - quite playfully but we are scared but calm.
THEN --------- hey presto!! i find a box of rice crispies which i throw into the next room, the tiger follows them which gives us enough time to jump down from shelf and get out of the house leaving the tiger inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please dont let LCU read this they will think i am crazy!!!!!!! OR am I????
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:55 am
rol
Just Joined

rol is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck with estate agent if you can do lone it s the best
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
I think the stress is getting to me! I have just posted this on a dream thread but thought you lot may get some amusement out of it whilst we wait our house sales and visas

I am in the house with my three kids and my eldest sons girlfriend. we are upstairs looking out the window at a tiger which is fighting with a grizzly bear! My eldest son decides to go and try split it up but in end he gives up and leaves the dream (just disappears - not eaten or anything gorey like that! His girl friend also leaves the dream - no idea where or why)
Ok - so its just me and the two kids (14 and 12). the bear slopes off and the tiger is left. it comes into the house. I see my daughter is now dwonstairs stroking this god damned tiger. I calmly tell her to walk away from the tiger cos its not safe to play with.
Ok - (told you it was strange) - next scene. Me and the 2 kids are standing on a wall shelf(!!!!!) and the tiger is trying to get us with its paw - quite playfully but we are scared but calm.
THEN --------- hey presto!! i find a box of rice crispies which i throw into the next room, the tiger follows them which gives us enough time to jump down from shelf and get out of the house leaving the tiger inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've lost it ain't yer daunted
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

A tiger may symbolise something that frightens you. It may represent repressed feelings and emotions or a situation in waking life that terrifies you. Courage will see you through this period of adversity.

hey i just found this. is pretty accurate for the type of day i had yesterday, not even considering the Oz stuff going on. amongst other c*** my uncle died yesterday. we knew it was coming but sad non the less
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by christina225
You've lost it ain't yer daunted

pretty much christina yes but sssssssshh dont tell diac
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

The visa is the box of rice crispies - the means to escape from a frightening situation. LOL.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

pretty much christina yes but sssssssshh dont tell diac
I sometimes wonder if I'll ever be sane again, I started this whole business (visa and stuff) about 18 months ago and it's been nothing but worry.
At least it keeps me thin
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
The visa is the box of rice crispies - the means to escape from a frightening situation. LOL.
aaaah!! Now why didnt I think of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON THE RICE CRISPIES
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by christina225
I sometimes wonder if I'll ever be sane again, I started this whole business (visa and stuff) about 18 months ago and it's been nothing but worry.
At least it keeps me thin
Thin?? god i wonder if i will ever lose the fat backsidei got since i started this process and found this site!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thin?? god i wonder if i will ever lose the fat backsidei got since i started this process and found this site!!
I've been at the visa thing 6 months and I've gone up 2 dress sizes. I used to do active things, now I just sit infront of the computer and eat!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I've been at the visa thing 6 months and I've gone up 2 dress sizes. I used to do active things, now I just sit infront of the computer and eat!

I know how it feels...living on the computer
We got our visa august and since then i've lost almost the stone i put on!!
It took a while though to get my head round the fact that i was no longer waiting something!

it was just the thought that 1 day soonish i'm going to be going on a beach

What are you waiting for now then with the visa?

Sam xx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sammyg
I know how it feels...living on the computer
We got our visa august and since then i've lost almost the stone i put on!!
It took a while though to get my head round the fact that i was no longer waiting something!

it was just the thought that 1 day soonish i'm going to be going on a beach

What are you waiting for now then with the visa?

Sam xx
Im just sitting around getting more and more cuddly waiting for LCU to process my medicals and hopefully one day before i am too old, grey and fat they may just grant me my visa I hope so at least cos i am selling my house and everything in it and have credit card maxed out to pay for the visa process. if i dont get it now i am in some very serious situation

Last edited by daunted; Oct 4th 2007 at 7:24 am. Reason: reason
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Sammy, how did the viewing go tonight? hope it went well.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Im just sitting around getting more and more cuddly waiting for LCU to process my medicals and hopefully one day before i am too old, grey and fat they may just grant me my visa I hope so at least cos i am selling my house and everything in it and have credit card maxed out to pay for the visa process. if i dont get it now i am in some very serious situation
You can't be far off getting your visa, when did you submit?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:28 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dinky2
OMG, only been away a day and you lot have posted over 10 pages!!
Need to start taking this thread more seriously, as we had our VISA GRANTED this morning!!
Congratulations to everyone else who's had good news.
Have a viewer coming on Saturday night at 7pm, better not be a time waster, interfering with my wine time!!
nearly missed this one! if your still sober and can focus on the screen congratultions, you're now the newest member of WPHS

CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIE, nothing more to add

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.