Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

[QUOTE=daunted;5387811]Welcome to the nuthouse Dan! if youre not insane already you soon will be!! Can i ask a personal question of you? has your arse got bigger too since you started visa process?? just wondering if its just us women that get stressed and eat chocolate and drink wine whilst sat in front of our pcs

No my taut and muscley arse is just the same thanks!!!!! Thankfully I was born in Australia so never had to go down the visa route!!!
dan
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Dan the Plumber;5387925]
Originally Posted by daunted
Welcome to the nuthouse Dan! if youre not insane already you soon will be!! Can i ask a personal question of you? has your arse got bigger too since you started visa process?? just wondering if its just us women that get stressed and eat chocolate and drink wine whilst sat in front of our pcs

No my taut and muscley arse is just the same thanks!!!!! Thankfully I was born in Australia so never had to go down the visa route!!!
dan
ooh now im all embarrassed
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

hey you two - there's a seperate flirting forum!!

Last edited by sammyg; Oct 4th 2007 at 9:55 am.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

i was only joking guys
Old Oct 4th 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
i was only joking guys
They've gone off to bed..............
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
yes but if you check walkermat's post you will notice that there is no EDITED BY line at the bottom - so it wasnt removed by the mods - it was just walkermat messing around

not sure i want to know really - too much info and all that

Indeed it was me, you can type anything in to spoof and make it look like it has been censored. Um, sorry That will be the geek in me <Removed other mindless rubbish>

Last edited by walkermat; Oct 4th 2007 at 12:56 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Morning fellow house sellers
Its my sons birthday today so I must not shout at the kids for messing the house up Going to be their calm relaxed mummy of a month ago if only for a day!

Good luck all with todays viewers/offers/sales....Detox!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sloane46
Its my sons birthday today so I must not shout at the kids for messing the house up Going to be their calm relaxed mummy of a month ago if only for a day!

Morning and happy Birthday to your son how old is he today?

Calm all day
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walkermat
Indeed it was me, you can type anything in to spoof and make it look like it has been censored. Um, sorry That will be the geek in me <Removed other mindless rubbish>

Walkermat where are you now, I know you have been to Singapore before but the rest of us would like to know what to expect when we get there please
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:07 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Well,,,,the surveyor is coming to survey the house today for our buyers...so i spose you could say that things look a bit promising..

Just hope he can survey around me in my "death bed" as I am feeling really poorly today........!!

best wishes to all the sellers XXXX
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by somme
Morning and happy Birthday to your son how old is he today?

Calm all day

Big "9".......perhaps ALL DAY is a bit optimistic

Last edited by sloane46; Oct 4th 2007 at 7:15 pm. Reason: missed bit
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sarab40
Well,,,,the surveyor is coming to survey the house today for our buyers...so i spose you could say that things look a bit promising..

Just hope he can survey around me in my "death bed" as I am feeling really poorly today........!!

Hope you get well soon
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:26 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Ok morning catch up!

Originally Posted by dinky2
Need to start taking this thread more seriously, as we had our VISA GRANTED this morning!!
congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by dinky2
Thanks!!
We have been telling viewers about our plans as it is a good reason for why we are leaving the house. Not sure if we should be doing though after hearing what has happened with some. Chances of me keeping quiet today are nil!!
we just told all our viewers that we were not emigrating until next year and were planning on moving into rented ...

Originally Posted by daunted
I think the stress is getting to me! I have just posted this on a dream thread but thought you lot may get some amusement out of it whilst we wait our house sales and visas
Please dont let LCU read this they will think i am crazy!!!!!!! OR am I????
yup definitely losing it

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hi all,
Posted a few pages back!! House went officially on the market today - had a call from agent to say a couple want to view on Sunday (the first one) - are in rented and are looking to move quickly!!!!!!
I know its very early days and from the hell I have read on this forum from nightmare buyers i won't hold out too many hopes!! Still gotta be positive I guess - really would put us in a pickle though as still got to sort out dog, shipping blah blah blah!!
Dan
welcome back!

Originally Posted by walkermat

we can be geeks together eh mat?!

Its my sons birthday today so I must not shout at the kids for messing the house up. Going to be their calm relaxed mummy of a month ago if only for a day!

happy birthday sloane junior

Originally Posted by sarab40

hope you feel better soon

Ok we are still waiting for our buyers to sort out their survey - when do i start pushing do you think? It has been 11 days since we accepted the offer with the condition that we move as quickly as possible with the sale!! i think they are pushing it a bit already
Adele

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; Oct 4th 2007 at 7:29 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Ok morning catch up!

Ok we are still waiting for our buyers to sort out their survey - when do i start pushing do you think? It has been 11 days since we accepted the offer with the condition that we move as quickly as possible with the sale!! i think they are pushing it a bit already
Adele
Morning Adele

Phone the EA and get them to ring the buyers today to find out what is going on, don't leave it until after the weekend, start as you mean to go on
Old Oct 4th 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big "9".......perhaps ALL DAY is a bit optimistic
Nice age, a bit noisey as I remember, think that was his last party till he got to 18

Have a good day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.