Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Antique - that's me!!!

Lau x
Not at all!

BTW like the new Avator much better than the last 2!!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

(me too - but dont tell anyone )

i am doing something useful - i am watching the kids colouring in

Graz has not excuse - he is supposed to be working
Yes, that's useful! Graz has no excuse!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5457405]Not at all!

Thought I'd best keep a-breast!!!!

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Reedy;5457409]
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Not at all!

Thought I'd best keep a-breast!!!!

Lau x
LOL! It is a proper cat woman, the first one made my eyes water!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5457414]

LOL! It is a proper cat woman, the first one made my eyes water!
Thought I would use one that reflected myself.... Sally said you wish... Told her I had the boobs but also belly to match.

I'm just a devil woman

You can vouch for that one.

Lau xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Reedy;5457425]

Thought I would use one that reflected myself.... Sally said you wish... Told her I had the boobs but also belly to match.

I'm just a devil woman

You can vouch for that one.

Lau xx

Yes, you look exactly like that................. Well, the top half anyway!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5457473]

Yes, you look exactly like that................. Well, the top half anyway!
I used to have the bottom half too - a long time ago! Now I don't care enough to make the effort... Anyway only used to get me into trouble

It's what's inside that counts surely... and My ENFJ personality will take me places I know (Melbourne would be nice!)

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Reedy;5457486]

I used to have the bottom half too - a long time ago! Now I don't care enough to make the effort... Anyway only used to get me into trouble

It's what's inside that counts surely... and My ENFJ personality will take me places I know (Melbourne would be nice!)

Lau x
Too true! At least hope it is! Until about 2 years ago I had a bottom half too. LOL.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5457530]

Too true! At least hope it is! Until about 2 years ago I had a bottom half too. LOL.
I got married nearly 14 years ago Was only 19 at the time

Haven't been a size 10 / 12 since

How did the joke go again:

"What's the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?"

"About 2 1/2 stone"

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Reedy;5457564]

I got married nearly 14 years ago Was only 19 at the time:eek

"About 2 1/2 stone"

Lau x
That sounds about right! We've been married 17 years and I was 24 when we got married. Like you say, I was a size 10 and slowly it crept up and then I gave up smoking 10 years ago and that was the end really! Ever so often I go on a diet get back to a size 12 for a week or two, then start to gain weight again. Must go on a diet for the meds though.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5457604]

That sounds about right! We've been married 17 years and I was 24 when we got married. Like you say, I was a size 10 and slowly it crept up and then I gave up smoking 10 years ago and that was the end really! Ever so often I go on a diet get back to a size 12 for a week or two, then start to gain weight again. Must go on a diet for the meds though.
I wouldn't bother.....

They are not so concerned about BMI and you aren't obese!!!!

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:00 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that's useful! Graz has no excuse!
well i thought i ought to go and do something useful so the kids and i have just made a pineapple upside down cake
just waiting for it to cook now so i can sit down with a large slice and a cuppa!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:01 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Reedy;5457564]

I got married nearly 14 years ago Was only 19 at the time

"About 2 1/2 stone"

Lau x
he he he - that explains a lot (like my waistline )
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Reedy;5457636]

I wouldn't bother.....

They are not so concerned about BMI and you aren't obese!!!!

Lau x
That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me for a while. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
well i thought i ought to go and do something useful so the kids and i have just made a pineapple upside down cake
just waiting for it to cook now so i can sit down with a large slice and a cuppa!
I think this might be something to do with the statement below. LOL.

[QUOTE=Tiggs+Graz;5457680]

he he he - that explains a lot (like my waistline )
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5457736][QUOTE=Reedy;5457636]

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me for a while. Thanks!

I think this might be something to do with the statement below. LOL.

yes i noted the irony in that myself
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:33 am
sneaking a peek ...

is it my imagination or is the quote thingy not working properly today?
it seems to be missing the opening [quote bit from replies? - or i could be going a bit mad?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.