Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
It's a hard life - should've listened to my gran when she told me to marry for money not love

Lau
now there is a good piece of advice
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
now there is a good piece of advice
But I am rich in love - who needs money when your happy?

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:43 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yes I have, I've updated my CV, amalgamated a folder of info, cooked the dinner, taught my daughter how to French knit and surfed the internet.

Didn't know you were a ENFJ too. LOL.

Well, tonight I'm off being entrepreneurial at a Business meeting while the OH babysits. So I won't be around until later. Could do without it to be honest, but have to earn a crust!
i'm an ENFJ as well
do you think anyone got anything different

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; Oct 23rd 2007 at 6:43 am. Reason: spacebarnotworking!!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

But I am rich in love - who needs money when your happy?

Lau x
aw bless
you of course have a point - but it would be nice to not have to worrying about money once in a while - i wouldnt be all stressed over selling my house for a start
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

It's a hard life - should've listened to my gran when she told me to marry for money not love

Lau
That is just what i intend to do - NEXT time lol. Already fishing for my next hubbie on sugardaddy.com shhh dont tell my Husband!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
That is just what i intend to do - NEXT time lol. Already fishing for my next hubbie on sugardaddy.com shhh dont tell my Husband!
Make sure he is at least 90 with a dodgy ticker - you can close your eyes and think of England......
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Make sure he is at least 90 with a dodgy ticker - you can close your eyes and think of England......
Even better if he cant get it up at all.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Wow girls, alittle off topic.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Even better if he cant get it up at all.
You have to consumate at least once to make it legal......

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Wow girls, alittle off topic.
Welcome to the Barbie
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Back on topic, really liked the house, coming back on Sat with OH
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Hi all, new here to this thread and been glancing thru it. You all seem like professionals so i hope you don't mind if i pick your brains?

To cut a long story short, house been on market since April, one offer fell thru, not many viewings, EA sh1t but........tomorrow i have a lady coming for a 2nd viewing from down south. She has a shortlist of 3.

How can i tempt her?? How can i make ours the best of the 3? Been cleaning all day and its spic and span! :curse:Thinking of throwing the blooody car in if that helps!!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated........house feels like a rope around our necks and can't wait to get shut. I empathise with most of you out there in the same boat. Going insane!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi all, new here to this thread and been glancing thru it. You all seem like professionals so i hope you don't mind if i pick your brains?

To cut a long story short, house been on market since April, one offer fell thru, not many viewings, EA sh1t but........tomorrow i have a lady coming for a 2nd viewing from down south. She has a shortlist of 3.

How can i tempt her?? How can i make ours the best of the 3? Been cleaning all day and its spic and span! :curse:Thinking of throwing the blooody car in if that helps!!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated........house feels like a rope around our necks and can't wait to get shut. I empathise with most of you out there in the same boat. Going insane!
I'm back on thread now!!!

We are offering £5k cash back on completion.....
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back on thread now!!!

We are offering £5k cash back on completion.....
OOO good idea!

I'm just back by the way!

Welcome to the mad house Mo33! We had a sale fall through too! Try to find out what your buyer is after - you know ask about kids, hobbies etc and keep saying things about the house which fit her family. You know, this would make a good playroom, the local schools are really good, the garage would be great for your OH's wood working, etc etc. Offer to be flexible about moving - quick or slow, make sure she knows you are chain free. Can't think of anything else.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OOO good idea!

I'm just back by the way!

Welcome to the mad house Mo33! We had a sale fall through too! Try to find out what your buyer is after - you know ask about kids, hobbies etc and keep saying things about the house which fit her family. You know, this would make a good playroom, the local schools are really good, the garage would be great for your OH's wood working, etc etc. Offer to be flexible about moving - quick or slow, make sure she knows you are chain free. Can't think of anything else.
Full of good ideas me - I'm an ENFJ after all...

Lau x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.