Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by why
good night and catcha lata
be good !
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:43 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
be good !
good night enjoy sunny lincs
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:11 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheli0508
now your talking... they brought Texans back about 3 years ago for a limited time... they seemed a lot smaller than there used to be but they where still bloody gorgeous... the peanut thing is a star bar which is equally fantastic....

all this talk of chocolate isn't going to help me slim down into my summer clothes and we go the the gold coast in less than 2 weeks... arrrrh!!!

This house selling malarchy has made me eat for great britain - I kid u not!!
Na it was called a nutty I used to eat all the nuts of the outside mmmmm. I can still get star bars, very nice but not as good as a nutty

shall we start an upbeat housing market thread
Yes you start it everyone who has an offer or sold has to add to it.

I'm near Lincoln ,
I used to go to Lincoln Cathedral for school trips
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Na it was called a nutty I used to eat all the nuts of the outside mmmmm. I can still get star bars, very nice but not as good as a nutty

Yes you start it everyone who has an offer or sold has to add to it.

I used to go to Lincoln Cathedral for school trips
yeah its a fab Cathedral alright .. was used in that film with what his face .
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:31 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah its a fab Cathedral alright .. was used in that film with what his face .
that narrows it down
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
that narrows it down
you know , him with the hair
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:39 am

you know , him with the hair
oh, i know, the one who looks like what's his face?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

oh, i know, the one who looks like what's his face?
thats him Tom Hanks !!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:40 am

thats him Tom Hanks !!
- that actually made me laugh out loud
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

- that actually made me laugh out loud
now , what was the name of the film ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:42 am

now , what was the name of the film ?
i hate it when people do that to me

Saving Private Ryan?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i hate it when people do that to me

Saving Private Ryan?
no

that woman was it it too
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:49 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes I know her thingymabob !!!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:50 am

no

that woman was it it too
you've got mail?

the one with the volcano?

sleepless in seattle?

the one that's in your head?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by wardy2
Oh yes I know her thingymabob !!!
and that French guy ... Leon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.