Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by why
computer has been off line for a while and it's been very hot and i have been busy doing "stuff" but i am back now for a bit of a laugh
puta broke ? got new one ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:12 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
puta broke ? got new one ?
no computer nerd son did the old one up i now have the same ram and mega giga bytes and stuff as NASA
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
no computer nerd son did the old one up i now have the same ram and mega giga bytes and stuff as NASA
NASA the rocket ppl ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:14 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

NASA the rocket ppl ?
yes i can now run a space station from home
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by why
yes i can now run a space station from home
isn't that dangerous ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:20 am
why
BE Forum Addict

isn't that dangerous ?
look i have a space station and two shuttles to run...it's not easy these days oh and i also have a secret spy satellite (but i do that with my ipod)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:21 am
why
BE Forum Addict

where are you now and what are you doing?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:22 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by why
where are you now and what are you doing?
Am at home & am eating a cornedbeef sandwich
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:26 am
why
BE Forum Addict

Am at home & am eating a cornedbeef sandwich
what country are you in? or even what town?
i am at home it's cool at last and the seabreeze is waffting in through the window..will have to go to bed soon as i have to get up early for work and i am always nicky nacked in the mornings
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:28 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by why
what country are you in? or even what town?
i am at home it's cool at last and the seabreeze is waffting in through the window..will have to go to bed soon as i have to get up early for work and i am always nicky nacked in the mornings
I'm near Lincoln , still !

your in Adelaide if i remember right ?

been hot yes ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:32 am
why
BE Forum Addict

I'm near Lincoln , still !

your in Adelaide if i remember right ?

been hot yes ?
hey my best friend is up your way. she came over from adelaide for her mum's birthday in grantham so went to linc the other day you might have passed her in the street...spooky!!!!!
adelaide has been hot hot hot (i do like it though) but nice to be cool
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by why
hey my best friend is up your way. she came over from adelaide for her mum's birthday in grantham so went to linc the other day you might have passed her in the street...spooky!!!!!
adelaide has been hot hot hot (i do like it though) but nice to be cool
is she a tall lady ? brown hair ?

am near Grantham & Lincoln , bout 30 mins to each
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:37 am
why
BE Forum Addict

is she a tall lady ? brown hair ?

am near Grantham & Lincoln , bout 30 mins to each
she is small and red headed and mad!!!
my husband and his band of friends come from Grantham
my father-in-law arrives on sunday from grantham in his urn...it was what he wanted..to be tossed in the sea in australia (sounds more like his wife wanted a reason for a holiday freeloading off us)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by why
she is small and red headed and mad!!!
my husband and his band of friends come from Grantham
my father-in-law arrives on sunday from grantham in his urn...it was what he wanted..to be tossed in the sea in australia (sounds more like his wife wanted a reason for a holiday freeloading off us)

Hey , i gotta go Why , you best get yer sleep then if you have guests ,,, or guest ??

good luck with the " tossing"
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:41 am
why
BE Forum Addict

Hey , i gotta go Why , you best get yer sleep then if you have guests ,,, or guest ??

good luck with the " tossing"
good night and catcha lata

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.