Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus

i need an agent , this could be the start of something big
I'll be your agent - 50% cut OK???

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Oooh, how exciting. Certainly will add interest to your property. You can put one of those blue plaques on the the wall. "Icarus woz ere". ::

Well, the car has gone. I am officially carless. I have to WALK everywhere now. Oh well, at least I'll be fit by the time I get to Oz.

C'mon EA ring me.
Well done on the car - only the house to go now. Did you see that thread about someone with their whole life on Ebay - we should all do that...

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Sorry havent got long to catch up just popped on for freecycle.

BUT PMSL at Icarus!! fame at last - hope they dont drag up anything sordid: you know what the media is like:
OMG - S is scared now....

H - how's it going Hun???
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'll be your agent - 50% cut OK???

Well done on the car - only the house to go now. Did you see that thread about someone with their whole life on Ebay - we should all do that...

OMG - S is scared now....

H - how's it going Hun???
just "bigged up " the BBC , just incase they reading
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

just "bigged up " the BBC , just incase they reading
I'm sure they're impressed with your grammer already...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:56 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure they're impressed with your grammer already...
She don't live ere
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She don't live ere
Keep going, they'll be impressed....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Well well well Icarus, can you send us a copy of your interview? What are they going to ask you?

J, carless 'eh How does it feel?

Got an old friend coming to stay tonight, so am looking forward to seeing her before the off. Had an exit interview today with the big boss (he's not going to be at our office next week) and told him not to make me cry!

Keeping things crossed tightly for everyone!!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Well well well Icarus, can you send us a copy of your interview? What are they going to ask you?

J, carless 'eh How does it feel?

Got an old friend coming to stay tonight, so am looking forward to seeing her before the off. Had an exit interview today with the big boss (he's not going to be at our office next week) and told him not to make me cry!

Keeping things crossed tightly for everyone!!
Hope you have a lovely evening SparkyW - will you be a bit squiffy by any chance??

Hope you didn't blub on the boss. Although, who cares if you did - I bet he was OK with you though.

IC will have to scan his piece and upload it here for us all to see.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i dunno , but i know Abi Titmus ... i hope they don't ask me about her
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

My " Piece "
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you have a lovely evening SparkyW - will you be a bit squiffy by any chance??

Hope you didn't blub on the boss. Although, who cares if you did - I bet he was OK with you though.

Ahem,a bit squiffy, me never!!!

I was starting to, when he said, I hope you will look back on your time here as favourable, well, that was the start. I held it together though...

Oh yes, you really have to Icarus!!!

How are you Fly Away?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My " Piece "
Not THAT - it wouldn't be big enough for us to see clearly.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

i dunno , but i know Abi Titmus ... i hope they don't ask me about her
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Not THAT - it wouldn't be big enough for us to see clearly.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahem,a bit squiffy, me never!!!

I was starting to, when he said, I hope you will look back on your time here as favourable, well, that was the start. I held it together though...

Oh yes, you really have to Icarus!!!

How are you Fly Away?
I'm just feeling really impatient and unsettled and CROSS. That's the word CROSS. Grump, grump, flamin economic situation, flamin media... etc ad nauseum...

Apart from that I''m good.

Glad to hear you won't be getting too squiffy. Also that you didn't blub on the boss, although it would have been funny if you'd got his suit wet...

Hoping to get some news on Thursday.... why I believe the agent I don't know, years of experience should have made me wise up, but they say they will speak to the viewer then...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:30 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys just a quick update we are are exchanging contracts on thursday and completing 4th of april so its all moving now. Having a bit of a wobble about it all but sure it will work out!! x clare

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.