Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:33 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I think this may be a record for multi quoting. Sorry if it goes all tits up but you lot shouldn't gas so much.
Originally Posted by Icarus
Yeah , lovely .. but be warned !!

i know a guy who started having currys , it started with one a week , moved on to two or three then it got so that he was having two a day ! eventually he started injecting it in to his vains got very sick & he collapsed because of it ....
So where's the punchline.

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Guys!

I've just come home to find EA here with the couple that viewed this morning.
They wanted a 2nd viewing today. Apparently it's between us and another property.
The other property is £20,000 cheaper and has more parking but the woman likes our open plan kitchen, diner, family area plus we're detached and the other is a semi.
I should find out this evening.
Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed for you.

he was rushed to hospital and spent 3 weeks in a korma
Hahaha. The old un's are the good un's.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
No news off EA yet, apart from they were going to chase up the couple and get back to me later!!!!
We have chicken dopiaza and chicken balti tonight, with garlic naan bread and bombay potatoes served on a bed of pilau rice
Beth x x
Good luck Beth. Hopefully they'll come up trumps.

We have fish tonight. So I'll probably get a viewing tomorrow. That's my thought process anyway. Having it with sauteed potatoes and a watercress verde. Yum, yum.

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Are we all curry addicts on this thread??? as I was brought up in Brum - it's a given for me. One of DD's best friends at school is Indian, (been here 5 years) I always try and wangle an invite to their house as the food is great.
I love a good old curry. Our neighbours a few doors down are Indian and believe me some days the air is just filled with the fantastic aroma of their curries. Makes me want to go down and knock on the door, bowl in hand and say "can I have some".

Nothing to shout about , viewer coming Thursday
Good luck. Fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I have got something to shout about

WE EXCHANGED - COMPLETION THIS THURSDAY
YAY. CONGRATULATIONS.

Originally Posted by mary1967
Wished i'd joined this thread about 4 weeks ago, it's so easy to think it's only you that's stressed with this house selling business - reading your various posts has made me feel better, not great, just better.

Good luck to everyone with a viewing this week, hopefully it'll be me and Fly Away next week
I agree. It cheers me up no end when I come on here.

We have just accepted an offer

£5000 below new asking price.

EA says he has checked the financial situation and it looks good so hopefully this one will go through
YAY. CONGRATULATIONS.

Still waiting for an answer either way
Problem is the woman is at home, but her hubby is away in the navy so she has to make contact with him so he knows about the situation, then they have to make a decison about buying and get back to me via the EA
Beth x x
Blimey, how inconsiderate of them. Hopefully you'll know sooner rather than later.

Originally Posted by tum
Thanks all of you, yes we have our visa as of February 20th 2007, validated in October 2007 and need/want the equity to finance our move.
Lets hope the Easter bunny gives us all a SOLD egg!!
Ooh, yes. I want one of those.

OMG - EA just phoned back!
I was willing to accept their offer but he said let him try for more.
he got us another £2000

YAY
again. It's nice to see an EA actually helping their client and not the other way around.

What about a large shot of Whiskey?
Bit early for that isn't it.

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tum
Start to worry about that when you cross that bridge,
don't ponder over things you can't change anyway,
you will get your visa, I'm sure off that
(or is it sure OF that).....I just can't get round thos
F's and FF's.......

one F
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

right guys , enjoy ! gotta get me tea

Good news overload today
See ya, enjoy your meal
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:34 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you'll be fine K with your visa.......open the bubbly girl....you deserve a bloody good drink tonight!!!!
Beth x x
Any excuse for me
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OMG _ What if we complete on the house then don't get the visa?

Cue next thing to worry about
No, don't worry about that!! That's an order! By the time you've got to exchange you could get your PCCs and meds done so you feel more reassured
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

That all went rather well. Well done, Janine.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:35 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

one F
Thanks....but why? I was told 2 FF's implies movement?
And one F doesn't?
Oh, bugger, you lot know what I mean don't you
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:35 am

I've gotta learn to multi quote!!!!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:38 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

just going to light a coal fire its a bit cold here.

I hear all house viewers like these hopefully mine will tonight

Originally Posted by tum
Thanks....but why? I was told 2 FF's implies movement?
And one F doesn't?
Oh, bugger, you lot know what I mean don't you

We do
aka bunja

Hi Mary,

To multi quote you have to press the little square on the right corner of each post. It looks like multi pages. You press that on each reply you want to answer and when you've finished you press the quote button on the last one.

I hope that makes sense. FA could probably tell you better.

I took me a few goes to get it right.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Hi Mary,

To multi quote you have to press the little square on the right corner of each post. It looks like multi pages. You press that on each reply you want to answer and when you've finished you press the quote button on the last one.

I hope that makes sense. FA could probably tell you better.

I took me a few goes to get it right.

Gonna have a go now
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

That was my initial worry, gone past that stage, just want to sell the bloody thing now!!!
That's how I feel too.

I know, i'm new to this thread, can't keep up, my fingers are having to fly across the keyboard, not good!
I'm trying to cook the dinner with all this going on - I think it will be burnt offerings tonight...

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
That all went rather well. Well done, Janine. :
Well done.

Click on the little blue box next to 'quote' for each post you want to quote, until you get to the last post when you click 'quote'.

No, don't worry about that!! That's an order! By the time you've got to exchange you could get your PCCs and meds done so you feel more reassured

Practising my multi quote technique!

Didn't work

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.