Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:50 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by suart

hope for more offers this week, and Beth would just like to say its nice to have you back hunny
Thanks babe glad to be back!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Originally Posted by suart

OMG Gonnago thats excellent news, Can I ask how long its take from the offer to completion?

Poor H has waited since the offer last October for this to complete.

Well I am so sorry if I have missed anyone congratulations to everyone who has had offers, viewings, etc.
Im off for a large one now after reading and writting all this lol

hope for more offers this week, and Beth would just like to say its nice to have you back hunny

Hi Suart,

Hope you enjoyed your drink. Yes, it is refreshing to see so much good news on here.

Fingers crossed for everyone today.

I blinkin hope my phone will ring soon. No news on anything. I have to phone the EA anyhow as they have put the forsale sign in a stupid place at the rental flat, (ie you can't see it.)

Hope you hear from the buyers soon Beth.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all,

Hi Suart,

Hope you enjoyed your drink. Yes, it is refreshing to see so much good news on here.

Fingers crossed for everyone today.

I blinkin hope my phone will ring soon. No news on anything. I have to phone the EA anyhow as they have put the forsale sign in a stupid place at the rental flat, (ie you can't see it.)

Hope you hear from the buyers soon Beth.

Evening all,

I can see from her FB status that H is stressed about Thursdays move!!!! At least it has sold though hey?

How you feeling N? Can see that you didn't manage to abstain off here though

Sal has her visa - it must be your turn soon

Lau x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Evening all,

I can see from her FB status that H is stressed about Thursdays move!!!! At least it has sold though hey?

How you feeling N? Can see that you didn't manage to abstain off here though

Sal has her visa - it must be your turn soon

Lau x
Hi Lau,

I expect H is in the middle of packing etc. No wonder she is stressed.

I'm feeling a bit better thanks - I'd feel even better if the phone would ring... Never mind, I will phone them and shout about the for sale sign in a minute.

Tomorrow is the last day of term, so I expect I will be a lot busier for a few weeks - so not on here so much. It would do me good to get off here for a week or two.

I reckon we won't get our visa until May - but fat lot of use it will be if we can't sell the house. P won't move if we can't sell.

Great news for Sal - I think she had reached the end of her tether. Poor girl still has to try and sell her house though...

Enough of my moaning - how's you - temperatures come down yet???
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lau,

I expect H is in the middle of packing etc. No wonder she is stressed.

I'm feeling a bit better thanks - I'd feel even better if the phone would ring... Never mind, I will phone them and shout about the for sale sign in a minute.

Tomorrow is the last day of term, so I expect I will be a lot busier for a few weeks - so not on here so much. It would do me good to get off here for a week or two.

I reckon we won't get our visa until May - but fat lot of use it will be if we can't sell the house. P won't move if we can't sell.

Great news for Sal - I think she had reached the end of her tether. Poor girl still has to try and sell her house though...

Enough of my moaning - how's you - temperatures come down yet???
Temps are better! About 33 today... More bearable - we had some spots of rain but it didn't amount to anything worth writing home about!

I'm really good today - had an email from my old best mate in school who I had lost touch with and hadn't heard from for 13 years!!!! So lovely to hear from her... We have already emailed three times to each other today!!! she is recently married and 4 months pregnant.....

It takes moving so far away to motivate you to find people

Lau x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Temps are better! About 33 today... More bearable - we had some spots of rain but it didn't amount to anything worth writing home about!

I'm really good today - had an email from my old best mate in school who I had lost touch with and hadn't heard from for 13 years!!!! So lovely to hear from her... We have already emailed three times to each other today!!! she is recently married and 4 months pregnant.....

It takes moving so far away to motivate you to find people

Lau x
That's lovely. Hope you stay in touch. Luckily, I am still in touch with my best friend from school - she is in London so I don't see her often, but I do talk to her on the phone. She's just left her partner of 14 years and shacked up with a guy 14 years her junior - lucky cow.

Just called my EA for the rental flat and moaned about the sign, (I was very polite honestly...) They will move it today and stick a banner on it saying Lake Views. (It is the only one with views out of the 12 in the block) they will chase the interested viewer up on Thursday. So I need some good luck here...

Glad to hear the weather is better today. Honestly, this morning when it was 2 degrees and I was shivering in the playground, I felt really sorry for you.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's lovely. Hope you stay in touch. Luckily, I am still in touch with my best friend from school - she is in London so I don't see her often, but I do talk to her on the phone. She's just left her partner of 14 years and shacked up with a guy 14 years her junior - lucky cow.

Just called my EA for the rental flat and moaned about the sign, (I was very polite honestly...) They will move it today and stick a banner on it saying Lake Views. (It is the only one with views out of the 12 in the block) they will chase the interested viewer up on Thursday. So I need some good luck here...

Glad to hear the weather is better today. Honestly, this morning when it was 2 degrees and I was shivering in the playground, I felt really sorry for you.
Was going to say I wish you luck but I am gonna be as unsympathetic as you

My mate and I never fell out - just lost touch as life sort of took us in different directions and we both had issues to deal with and then were at different addresses!!! Time goes so quickly doesn't it???

I will def go and see her when I go to the UK hopefully later this year!

Lau x

Lau x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Was going to say I wish you luck but I am gonna be as unsympathetic as you

LOL, I did say I was glad it was better weather.

My mate and I never fell out - just lost touch as life sort of took us in different directions and we both had issues to deal with and then were at different addresses!!! Time goes so quickly doesn't it???

I will def go and see her when I go to the UK hopefully later this year!

Lau x

Lau x
Hope that you get to see her next year. I'm sure you'll have a great time - somehow time doesn't seem to have passed when you speak to old friends.

Sorry it has taken me a while to reply, but I am trying to do my paperwork. Trouble is most of it is on the PC and guess where BE is.....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Well our second viewers said they loved the house when they came back last night and that they were defiantely interested.

BUT they are first time buyers and seemed very nervous so I'm not convinced at all that this will lead to an offer.

Looks like more waiting is needed.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:20 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Well our second viewers said they loved the house when they came back last night and that they were defiantely interested.

BUT they are first time buyers and seemed very nervous so I'm not convinced at all that this will lead to an offer.

Hope they put an offer in hun
I'm a bit baffled with my EA......still no news from my buyers saying if they want to proceed........no phonecall off EA to update me, no 'for sale' sign on my house, not even advertised on their webpage or rightmove
I know I told them to take our house off the market the beginning of last week when I had my U-turn, but it's like my house has disappeared off the planet since
Beth x x
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hereshoping

Fingers crossed for you. I know how awful it is to wait for someone else to make a decision... You want to run around to their house and make them tell you immediately.

I'm in the same state over my flat, the guy is keen but seems a bit reluctant to commit. (Bloomin scaremongering media...) Just hope there are some more viewings soon to convince him to act quickly - you need your EA to tell the FTBs that you have some more vewings booked....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm a bit baffled with my EA......still no news from my buyers saying if they want to proceed........no phonecall off EA to update me, no 'for sale' sign on my house, not even advertised on their webpage or rightmove
I know I told them to take our house off the market the beginning of last week when I had my U-turn, but it's like my house has disappeared off the planet since
Beth x x
that's pants... hope they get of their arses soon and get your house back up on the market.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beth x x
Sounds like the EA thinks the buyer will comeback and they can't be bothered to remarket it. I also wonder if they are making you suffer a bit.

God, you must be in bits Beth. Finger crossed hun - all is not lost yet.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

Sounds like the EA thinks the buyer will comeback and they can't be bothered to remarket it. I also wonder if they are making you suffer a bit.

God, you must be in bits Beth. Finger crossed hun - all is not lost yet.
I'm not too bad considering......eating a cherry bakewell now and keeping the cherry for last....YUM!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm not too bad considering......eating a cherry bakewell now and keeping the cherry for last....YUM!!!!
Beth x x
LOL, I've been eating crisps... can't concentrate on anything... this waiting business is so fattening..:curse: Can I have a cherry bakewell too?

Just fighting my way through a huge pile of filing, then more shredding...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.