Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Humm, not sure that one will work

They do already, next door don't speak to us as it is, sooo if I were to bury myself in the garden they would have some men come and take me away
LOL - they may just take the opportunity to cover you over.....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL - they may just take the opportunity to cover you over.....

Didn't think of that - SHE definitley would

Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't think of that - SHE definitley would

How many days should we leave it if you disapear from the forum, before contacting the police and pointing the finger at your neighbour???
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

How many days should we leave it if you disapear from the forum, before contacting the police and pointing the finger at your neighbour???
Only 24 hours, Can't go that long without being on BE

Although we are being disconnected on the 27th and I am leaving it as long as possible before moving in with my parents, which will be the 1st after all the furniture has gone and I have no choice, so not sure what I am going to do. Will have to see if Jason can hack into the neighbours unsecured network But will be back on line from the 1st until the 3rd when we fly, off again until the 5th and Jason is already looking at internt hot spots for mee
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:59 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Although we are being disconnected on the 27th and I am leaving it as long as possible before moving in with my parents, which will be the 1st after all the furniture has gone and I have no choice, so not sure what I am going to do. Will have to see if Jason can hack into the neighbours unsecured network But will be back on line from the 1st until the 3rd when we fly, off again until the 5th and Jason is already looking at internt hot spots for mee
It can be a problem tracy , a whole 24 hours eh
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
I know, I start shaking and mumbling and don't make any sense at all, not like me Although Jason would probably say that is me most days anyhow
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I start shaking and mumbling and don't make any sense at all, not like me Although Jason would probably say that is me most days anyhow
like me then after 24hours with no Guinness
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:03 am
Handsome Internet Guy

can youget on Facebook ok tonite ?

been struggling with it , bloody site is a regular pain
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

like me then after 24hours with no Guinness
You might have something there, I have to have beer and wine EVERY night
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

can youget on Facebook ok tonite ?

been struggling with it , bloody site is a regular pain
Must be you It is OK for me, although I did have sign back in earlier and I don't usually
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

You might have something there, I have to have beer and wine EVERY night
yeah , i just been told off for having too much . might have to stop it .
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Although we are being disconnected on the 27th and I am leaving it as long as possible before moving in with my parents, which will be the 1st after all the furniture has gone and I have no choice: so not sure what I am going to do. Will have to see if Jason can hack into the neighbours unsecured network But will be back on line from the 1st until the 3rd when we fly, off again until the 5th and Jason is already looking at internt hot spots for me:
OMG - I think you're worse than me. I'll instruct the police to dig up the patio after 24 hours then. Thanks for the run down of your movements, it'll stop us worrying.

PMSL - I'd get the DTs too....

I know, I start shaking and mumbling and don't make any sense at all, not like me Although Jason would probably say that is me most days anyhow:
LOL - how come Jason, your sign in name sake, doesn't make an appearance???

I'm going to print a pic of St Nic off the pc tonight and bury it at midnight - do you think that will work - I'll light a candle and wish on my angel too - I've already eatn my choccie tonight...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah , i just been told off for having too much . might have to stop it .
I was drinking every night on here too - but packed in for a month before my meds and now only drink 2 glasses of wine a week in the house. (Rule doesn't apply if I go out.) Have felt a lot better - dont think the alc was helping really....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

I was drinking every night on here too - but packed in for a month before my meds and now only drink 2 glasses of wine a week in the house. (Rule doesn't apply if I go out.) Have felt a lot better - dont think the alc was helping really....
hmmm , its a problem
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmmm , its a problem
My chocolate intake has tripled too.... since I gave up the booze... so not any healthier in body, but maybe in soul....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.