Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
I am prepared to give anything a try, now this Saint Nic thingy, I have re-checked my email, which came from my German cousin and it is definitly St Nic. Perhaps the secret gift giver is going to give us a viewer - I wish

I can guarantee some bizarre suggestions after Sunday, I have a very strange family to say the least But someone has to have them
mad as a bag of frogs
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Correct

he is also known as Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker. He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, and is now commonly identified with Santa Claus.

Just need to find a non santa St Nic thingy to bury - I think it is fair to say I have officially lost it !

Originally Posted by Icarus
Between you & i ,, i think Tracy has lost it
DEFINTELY!!

A naked santa ?
I am prepared to give anything a try, now this Saint Nic thingy, I have re-checked my email, which came from my German cousin and it is definitly St Nic. Perhaps the secret gift giver is going to give us a viewer - I wish

I can guarantee some bizarre suggestions after Sunday, I have a very strange family to say the least But someone has to have them
Well, how about a Santa tree ornament???? BTW St Nic is my saint - I'm named after Santa.... (My Mother was Dutch!)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
DEFINTELY!!

Well, how about a Santa tree ornament???? BTW St Nic is my saint - I'm named after Santa.... (My Mother was Dutch!)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Have already found a santa ornament in daugthers bedroom, and have printed a picture of St Nic (not dressed as santa) off the net, will put both in a freezer bag and bury in the garden tomorrow, bit dark now, just hope dog doesn't dig them up. Fingers crossed

The mad woman
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Have already found a santa ornament in daugthers bedroom, and have printed a picture of St Nic off the net, will put both in a freezer bag and bury in the garden tomorrow, bit dark now, just hope dog doesn't dig them up. Fingers crossed

The mad woman
They have to be frozen too ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Shall I bury myself from the neck down in the garden for luck???
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:09 am
Handsome Internet Guy

yeah go on , dos ya
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

They have to be frozen too ?
NOOO, silly, it is so they don't get spoilt

You can give it a go and if it works we will all follow, bit cold for me that one at the min though

Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah go on , dos ya
I can't see it being good luck for me, stuck out in all weathers mind you....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

You can give it a go and if it works we will all follow, bit cold for me that one at the min though

I can't see it being good luck for me, stuck out in all weathers mind you....

wrap tin foil round your bod & strap a hotwater bottle to yer head
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

The neighbours think I am a bit strange now, what would they think ........
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So, I need to find a giant freezer bag too.....

Not very glamorous, but may just work - I could put a plank on my head and pretend to be a garden seat...
Handsome Internet Guy

The neighbours think I am a bit strange now, what would they think ........
they will or they do ?
Handsome Internet Guy

Not very glamorous, but may just work - I could put a plank on my head and pretend to be a garden seat...
don't be silly
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Humm, not sure that one will work

they will or they do ?
They do already, next door don't speak to us as it is, sooo if I were to bury myself in the garden they would have some men come and take me away

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.