Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
I'M BACK, did you all miss me been to my sisters for a few days, she cried when i left, got the feeling they'll be a few more of them eposides before we go. so have i missed anything,, i'm sure you guys havent done 25 pages of posts about anything else but house selling................or have you
Welcome back, I was thinking of you this morning. Have you got a to do list as I can't think, as I may be selling to a manic depressive, hence still taking viewings So can't have a messy house.

How is it all going?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Welcome back, I was thinking of you this morning. Have you got a to do list as I can't think, as I may be selling to a manic depressive, hence still taking viewings So can't have a messy house.

How is it all going?
The good thing is, if she goes into a manic phase, she'll be carefree with her money. LOL.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
The good thing is, if she goes into a manic phase, she'll be carefree with her money. LOL.
dont know about that - she wouldnt even give somme any money for the new carpet if you remember
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
dont know about that - she wouldnt even give somme any money for the new carpet if you remember
She said she was going to today I think.

Maybe she's gone into manic phase already. LOL.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

She said she was going to today I think.

Maybe she's gone into manic phase already. LOL.
that could just be me

... no that was last week
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
that could just be me

... no that was last week
LOL! Ah bless, you had due cause.

Have you had any more info from agents / auctioneers today? Fingers crossed one comes up trumps for you.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently only 2.4% of people are ENFJ. So we are special after all!
Always knew I was unique!

Lau x
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Ah bless, you had due cause.

Have you had any more info from agents / auctioneers today? Fingers crossed one comes up trumps for you.
Did you see that we had an email from our Case Officer today?????

Wasn't expecting it this week

Lau x
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Always knew I was unique!

Lau x
You, me and Tiggs are all unique! Funny how we're all ENFJ

Did you see that we had an email from our Case Officer today?????

Wasn't expecting it this week

Lau x
WOOHOO!!!! Good news!! What did they ask??

Have your family arrived yet? Is the house trashed yet?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You, me and Tiggs are all unique! Funny how we're all ENFJ
Figures though hey?

WOOHOO!!!! Good news!! What did they ask??
For a full birth certificate for Hywel - I only had summary and for my meds which have been sitting in the LCU for 7 weeks
Have your family arrived yet? Is the house trashed yet?
Yes and yes but it's okay - I love my sister loads and won't see much of her when I move.... Am relegating her stuff to the garage on Friday for viewing though
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes and yes but it's okay - I love my sister loads and won't see much of her when I move.... Am relegating her stuff to the garage on Friday for viewing though
Good luck with your CO etc. shouldn't be too long now should it?? Meds are taking about 8 weeks now - so next week may be the week!!

Glad you're having fun with your sister. Does she know her stuff is going in the garage??
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good luck with your CO etc. shouldn't be too long now should it?? Meds are taking about 8 weeks now - so next week may be the week!!

Glad you're having fun with your sister. Does she know her stuff is going in the garage??
Not yet - might get her to read this thread!!!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just read the thread to her and Dunc - Dunc's response was she's going in the garage too
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not yet - might get her to read this thread!!!
What are you going to do with her and her kids when the viewers arrive - are they going in the garage too???
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What are you going to do with her and her kids when the viewers arrive - are they going in the garage too???
Charlie's with her dad and I'm kidnapping Ryka - he is 6 months old and is stunning!!!!! She can have him back when he cries....

Lau x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.