Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning Tiggs!

Hows things with you today?
morning
got a phone call from my MIL this morning to tell me she is planning on coming to visit the weekend before we are planning on flying
well at least i can get her to look after the kids while i try and get organised

we still havent booked the flights - how long do you think we dare leave it - with our luck at the moment i am thinking we better do it sooner than later
not entirely sure how we are going to pay for them mind - we were planning on using the money from the house for stuff like this
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Just didn't come to bed. He was so not impressed - I slept on the sofa til he went to work!!!!

Lau
promise him an early night - that'll do the trick
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning
got a phone call from my MIL this morning to tell me she is planning on coming to visit the weekend before we are planning on flying
well at least i can get her to look after the kids while i try and get organised

we still havent booked the flights - how long do you think we dare leave it - with our luck at the moment i am thinking we better do it sooner than later
not entirely sure how we are going to pay for them mind - we were planning on using the money from the house for stuff like this
Oh my word! What sort of MIL is she?? Will she help or hinder??

Can't advise you on the flights. Can tell you there are quite a few 0% for a year credit cards out there which you could use. Also if you remortgage the extra funds would come in handy. However you would have to wait for these things to come through.......

Hope it works out and a flamin buyer turns up!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Must be a comfy sofa, didn't you sleep there the other night when the floor was wet?
I don't really sleep - just lie there!!!! Need a bed a duvet and at least 2 pillows to drop off - not that I am fussy.....

Lau x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

promise him an early night - that'll do the trick
LOL - men are easily swayed!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL - men are easily swayed!
YAY!! I got 3500! wasn't even really trying!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by want2bthere
morning fly, things going ok at mo, havent heard any different so fingers x. think i'm getting a bug abit achey today, but not feeling to sorry for myself promised to take kids to cinema. getting abit scary now, opened aus bank account, done ozforex acc and going to book shippers today
hows things with you
morning
hope you arnt coming down with something - there seems to be loads of bugs going around at the moment.
at least you can have a nap in the cinema!

ooh i have a whole list of stuff like that to do but cant do most of it yet - i am getting really worried about how much time i dont have
i can at least do the oz bank account so i think i will start with that - and i can call the pet shippers and apply for daisy's oz import license (although i do have to change some of the details on that - i wonder what else i can sort today
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!! I got 3500! wasn't even really trying!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't really sleep - just lie there!!!! Need a bed a duvet and at least 2 pillows to drop off - not that I am fussy.....

Lau x
So you haven't really slept and you're going out tonight!! Don't think Dunc's going to have a fun evening after all. LOL.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Post number on thread! It's a bit of fun we've had since 1500! It's Bushey's fault!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:37 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Hope you feel better soon - I had that a few days ago, took some paracetamol and it went in 2 days - so hope yours is the same sort of thing. Could just be exhaustion from half term. LOLNo news on the house front.

Just off out to send my documents for sponsorship, (application already lodged). After that I'd better start to think about booking medicals!

As you can see we aren't desperate to sell just yet. So thinking about reducing the price and going with a new agent when the sponsorship comes through.
i hope so cant remeber the last time i was poorly
at least you've got things to be getting on with, hopefully it all come together in the end

morning

a whole weekend with MIL shouldnt be to tough though wont be seeing much of her soon.
i would just keep checking flights and see how they're going. we were hoping to use house sale to pay for things aswell but the good old cc came to the rescue for time being
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, I'll have to go and get my daughter out of bed - we're due out and she's still snoozing!

See you all later.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Post number on thread! It's a bit of fun we've had since 1500! It's Bushey's fault!
I see
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:40 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Well, I'll have to go and get my daughter out of bed - we're due out and she's still snoozing!

See you all later.
good luck with turfing her out
catch ya later
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:50 am
so far so good

best go and get my 2 boys dressed, still in their pj watching cartoons
bye for now x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.