Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
nope not mine
Nor mine - but a MASSIVE house for the money. The only thing I'd say is that it has been developed to the max - so no potential to improve BUT if you're going to rent it out then that's fine. Also great to live in a nice newly done house while you apply for your visa!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Hi all

Not been around as I have seemed to hit a bit of a low, no one been to see our house ! one person in 8 weeks who offered then couldnt get mtge so fell through that was 6 weeks ago. I decided to ignore all tings Australian as I felt so let down.

Well I have picked up again and decided I cant do anything about it what will be will be and guess what we have a viewing tommorow night and a viewing Monday so fingers crossed.

Still waiting for Visa to, expect to here about end of November I just feel ill with worry, I just want to know yes or no !!

A xx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi all

Not been around as I have seemed to hit a bit of a low, no one been to see our house ! one person in 8 weeks who offered then couldnt get mtge so fell through that was 6 weeks ago. I decided to ignore all tings Australian as I felt so let down.

Well I have picked up again and decided I cant do anything about it what will be will be and guess what we have a viewing tommorow night and a viewing Monday so fingers crossed.

Still waiting for Visa to, expect to here about end of November I just feel ill with worry, I just want to know yes or no !!

A xx
((((((((((((((((((((Big Huggs)))))))))))))))))
It's a horrid business this house selling!

Sending you some Ks for the viewers - hope they make offers!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:51 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

fingers crossed

K given
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

You lot are too nice!!!

How many have been shafted or let down by "buyers"

Yes the nice thing to do would be to go with your word but none of the buyers have done.

If it were my choice i would tell them they are both accepted, first one to completion gets the house

Graz
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Forgt to tell Sammy - we dropped our price by about 3% - after already marketing it at 2% under what the EA said we should. Still no luck. Thinking about reducing it another 3%.

BUT we don't expect to leave the UK until Juneish 2008 so we have some time.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
You lot are too nice!!!

How many have been shafted or let down by "buyers"

Yes the nice thing to do would be to go with your word but none of the buyers have done.

If it were my choice i would tell them they are both accepted, first one to completion gets the house

Graz

Morning Graz!

Is Tiggs giving hell over this!!

The trouble is, it's a buyers market, it's the sellers turn to get shafted!

Don't take this the wrong way, but I've been shafted both ways! LOL. BUT if my seller seems decent and treats me well, I'd be less likely to shaft them - so make sure which ever one knows what a big favour you've done chosing them!!

Last edited by Fly Away; Oct 26th 2007 at 11:05 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

It crappy aint it. Ours has been dropped by 5k to try sift the bracket people can afford I aint dropping it anymore as I would have no money to take to oz !!

I never thought for one moment when we started this process it would be as stressful as it is !! I feel like saying sod it but then I read the posts on this sight and think it willll be worth it

A X
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I may even do naked viewings just to get people interested !!!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:00 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

deleted
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
I may even do naked viewings just to get people interested !!!!
I think it would certainly do that!!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:02 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Don't take this the wrong way, but I've been shafted both ways!
If your taking it both ways, how do you get a wrong way

Graz
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
If your taking it both ways, how do you get a wrong way

Graz
Smurk.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

hmmm naked viewings theres a thought - mind you I am getting in enough trouble doing them clothed

Just had call from agent they have chased the pervy viewer and his wife is still making a decision - I think he is up for it (well he made that obvious) but is trying to talk her round.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
hmmm naked viewings theres a thought - mind you I am getting in enough trouble doing them clothed

Just had call from agent they have chased the pervy viewer and his wife is still making a decision - I think he is up for it (well he made that obvious) but is trying to talk her round.
There's nothing else for it, you'll HAVE to offer naked viewings to people who will commit to buy - that guy will DEFO commit!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.