Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
I keep darting back and forth to the pc screen in between packing boxes good point on the extra weight allowance. singapores willallow 40kg apparantly BUT as i now have my sexy super suitcases they are each only allowed to be max 32kg? Bit of a balls up on my part but reckon we will be ok with that still
Big question! Why are your suitcases sexy?? Do they have a husky voice and suspenders?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:14 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hope you've fed those kids by now!!
just about!!

Is that because we all put on so much weight sitting on our backsides at the computer, eating choccie and drinking wine while worrying...............
oh i wondered why my bottom was getting bigger
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
just about!!

That's good, I was starting to worry!

oh i wondered why my bottom was getting bigger
Soon planes to Oz will have bigger seats for for migrants! We all put on tons of weight!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Big question! Why are your suitcases sexy?? Do they have a husky voice and suspenders?

No they are tall dark, very strong and ready to help me fulfil my wildest dreams
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No they are tall dark, very strong and ready to help me fulfil my wildest dreams
That sounds good! Where did you buy them????
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quickie - i wonder who sits there blowing all the air into the bubble wrap? you reckon there is an army of red faced elves somewhere no doubt getting paid the minimum wage and working in very poor conditions?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just a quickie - i wonder who sits there blowing all the air into the bubble wrap? you reckon there is an army of red faced elves somewhere no doubt getting paid the minimum wage and working in very poor conditions?
PMSL!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL!!
I dont think you are taking me seriously are you??
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:43 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I guess I am on here talking to myself.......................

Just packed the small child and the OH out for the evening and you've all deserted me!
sorry! missed this post!
too busy feeding children!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:45 am
sneaking a peek ...

I keep darting back and forth to the pc screen in between packing boxes good point on the extra weight allowance. singapores willallow 40kg apparantly BUT as i now have my sexy super suitcases they are each only allowed to be max 32kg? Bit of a balls up on my part but reckon we will be ok with that still
yup 32kg is the max in one bag - but then how would you pick up the case if it was any heavier?!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

well why should they be better paid than the rest of us?!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

well you tell me - does he look happy????
(god arent you glad he isn t YOUR husband?) or is he
Attached Images  
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I dont think you are taking me seriously are you??
How could you possibly think that??

sorry! missed this post!
too busy feeding children!!
I was lonely.................. Still at least your children are fed!!!

yup 32kg is the max in one bag - but then how would you pick up the case if it was any heavier?!
Funny image of Daunted welded to the spot with a case in each hand........

well why should they be better paid than the rest of us?!
PMSL! I want a job as a bubble elf!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well you tell me - does he look happy????
(god arent you glad he isn t YOUR husband?) or is he
PMSL! I could quite go for the sweet innocent type that you can corrupt............................
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:55 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

OMG TIGGS what a afternoon you've had lets hope for some brill news tomorrow
missed all this because been to watch ratatiouie, my 6yr & 4yr old thought it was hilarious, laughter is good for the soul and havent done much of that lately so all good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.