Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

[QUOTE=Tiggs+Graz;5400698]
Originally Posted by Fly Away

if it was going to be a straight no then i am sure they would have just said that and there shouldnt be any problem with references so ... fingers crossed!
Oww - missed this post! Very true, they only bother taking up references if they are serious about taking someone on! So fingers crossed!!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5400720]
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

Oww - missed this post! Very true, they only bother taking up references if they are serious about taking someone on! So fingers crossed!!!
I am sure it will be fine

I have not let the viewer put me down, I have been pressure washing garden furniture ready to sell, keeping posative

Everybody seems really busy for a Monday, going to do the ironing now
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=somme;5400824]
Originally Posted by Fly Away

I am sure it will be fine

I have not let the viewer put me down, I have been pressure washing garden furniture ready to sell, keeping posative

Good move! Glad you are keeping positive! At least you have one offer in reserve. You can now say to viewers that you have had one offer which you are considering!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:27 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme

omg you are all at it (the housework i mean )
that is it i am going to have to go and clean my kitchen ...
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5400959]

Good move! Glad you are keeping positive! At least you have one offer in reserve. You can now say to viewers that you have had one offer which you are considering!
Hadn't thought of that
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

$ on the way back up, have a look
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good news!

Pity I did my financial declaration in AUD this morning at a low rate.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

do you mean exchange rate onthe way up?!
$ on the way up would be bad for us

still on 2.27 - which is terrible
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, have to go and do the school run in reverse, take small child to French and do violin and piano practice all before tea........... people ask me what I do all day.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
do you mean exchange rate onthe way up?!
$ on the way up would be bad for us

still on 2.27 - which is terrible
Better than the low of 2.23 at the weekend, what I mean is it is going the right way at last.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Better than the low of 2.23 at the weekend, what I mean is it is going the right way at last.
i knew what you meant
trouble is i cant see it going up very much in the next couple of months ... how i wish i had booked at 2.5
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Alas 5 minutes peace . Any good news?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:06 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Bushman
bushy - where have you been?
we have been talking about you all day
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bushman
Is it good news are you busy?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:38 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

just to say good luck everyone this week. karma will be sent to all who need it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.