Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
It was a long time ago, we got 20 vouchers for free Wispas from somewhere. OH ate a couple of his, but I couldn't stop! Just kept having one and another and just another. Then I was really sick! OH had them hanging round the house for ages and every time I looked at them I felt ill.

Having said that, when I had morning sickness, I would eat chocolate, so it tasted better coming back. UGHHHH! That didn't put me off chocolate??

Glad that you are feeling better today! Hope you didn't stop the antibiotics too soon though??
at yummy morning sickness!!
The doc suggested i stop the pills and see how i go - she thinks i may have a mild allergic reaction to them Anyway we will see hey? Im off to bed now though so feeling all refreshed for tomorrow. Im going back to work - the guilt got the better of me

Oh and i found something to do to keep me busy! I've been packing!! Am amazed at how much stuff i want to take with us but can live with out already - SO its packed At least i feel i am doin something useful
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2
Good luck. Hope she likes the house.
Thanks! Fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by daunted
I had a mars bar this evenign then stopped to fill car with petrol on way to sons footie and noticed that WISPAs are back on sale!!! SO I HAD ONE!!!

Don't feel too bad - I had a twirl, then the OH brought a bar of Galaxy home and I couldn't let it go to waste....

OH and I started our post-holiday diet today....
and were eating choc cake and coffee in starbucks by lunch!!
My kind of people!
YAY mine too Those are my kinda diets!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
at yummy morning sickness!!
The doc suggested i stop the pills and see how i go - she thinks i may have a mild allergic reaction to them Anyway we will see hey? Im off to bed now though so feeling all refreshed for tomorrow. Im going back to work - the guilt got the better of me

Oh and i found something to do to keep me busy! I've been packing!! Am amazed at how much stuff i want to take with us but can live with out already - SO its packed At least i feel i am doin something useful
Night Daunted, sleep well, don't go in to work tomorrow if you're feeling rough though! Glad to hear the Dr suggested knocking the drugs on the head!

The packing sounds great. I can't wait to get to that point. I have yet to do the big clear out - although I have sent a load of stuff to auction and sold a ton on Ebay. Sadly, the house is still overflowing. Plus we have a storage unit and a shed and the loft full.................
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

My kind of people! [/QUOTE]

YAY mine too Those are my kinda diets![/QUOTE]

Bad morning at work drove us to it! How are we supposed to diet at a time like this?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2
My kind of people! :

YAY mine too Those are my kinda diets![/QUOTE]

Bad morning at work drove us to it! How are we supposed to diet at a time like this?[/QUOTE]

I have never been as big as I am now - I do nothing but eat and sit at the computer. I'll have to go on a diet before my meds!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning all! I'm the first one on the thread today.

Just come back from the school run and now going in the shower. (Eww, what a dirty woman, I went out unwashed! )

We have no house selling news.

Anyone got news today?

Tiggs - hope your little one is better!

Daunted - hope the survey goes well!

Good luck to anyone else who has significant house developments today!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Morning all! I'm the first one on the thread today.

Just come back from the school run and now going in the shower. (Eww, what a dirty woman, I went out unwashed! )

We have no house selling news.

Anyone got news today?

Tiggs - hope your little one is better!

Daunted - hope the survey goes well!

Good luck to anyone else who has significant house developments today!
Morning Fly Away, no news from me sadly, haven't had a viewer for 2 weeks now, getting really down in the dumps about it.
How are you ?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Morning all, another grey day in sunny Worcester. Hey ho, In 8 months we'll be relaxing under the bright blue sky!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by christina225
Morning Fly Away, no news from me sadly, haven't had a viewer for 2 weeks now, getting really down in the dumps about it.
How are you ?
Morning Christina,

Sorry it's getting you down. We haven't had a viewer for 2 weeks either. Just considering reducing the price.

We don't have our visa yet - so not in a terrible rush, so not a stressed as we could be. Where are you in the visa process?

Originally Posted by Bushman
Morning all, another grey day in sunny Worcester. Hey ho, In 8 months we'll be relaxing under the bright blue sky!

Morning Bushey - you're a little ray of sunshine today!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Mr & Miss Bushy

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc00067.jpg

When we got back from Oz last year.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mr & Miss Bushy

Attachment 55024

When we got back from Oz last year.
So cute! You look so happy and in tune in that photo! Are you that brown now??? LOL.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Happy because we'd just got back from the promised land. We don't look like that now. No hair, wrinkles, stressed......:curse:

So cute! You look so happy and in tune in that photo! Are you that brown now??? LOL.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Happy because we'd just got back from the promised land. We don't look like that now. No hair, wrinkles, stressed......:curse:
Sounds like all of us on here.........
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

H Bushman

Which part of Gold Coast are you going to - you seem so positive - no worries or doubts?? We lived there for 9 months - came back due to homesickness/father ill/being naive and are going back hopefully December/Jan - just got pics taken of our house and are hoping it will sell quite quickly - it is very beautiful and in a lovely little Yorkshire village where they never hardly come on the market so fingers crossed!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Positive because our life is soooo boring here and we know what life will be like in Oz. You can't do much in England due to our wonderful weather. We are outdoorsy people and enjoy nothing more than to be able to sit outside of an evening and be warm. The Tv is rubbish, although we do watch it. People do expect to go to Oz and their life to be perfect. It's what you make of it, and people, I believe, sometimes go with the wrong attitude. We are quite simple people where as we don't want big cars, expensive house's and 50" TV's. (possessions possess you) All we want is to enjoy the wonders Oz has to offer and there mostly free. (Weather, beach, walking, national parks, the list goes on....)

Good luck with the house selling, and if you need any advice.....

Bushy.

Originally Posted by johull
H Bushman

Which part of Gold Coast are you going to - you seem so positive - no worries or doubts?? We lived there for 9 months - came back due to homesickness/father ill/being naive and are going back hopefully December/Jan - just got pics taken of our house and are hoping it will sell quite quickly - it is very beautiful and in a lovely little Yorkshire village where they never hardly come on the market so fingers crossed!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.