Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by egghead4
now, now,

am I going to have to split you two up

bec
LOL - not sure if Icarus would enjoy that too much...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
We should start a thread - I dare you....
double dare you
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
I did that once.

Someone moving back to Newcastle I asked them if they wanted my house, I didn't receive an answer
PMSL. It's worth a shot!

Ic - how do you put an ad on the classifieds?? Never tried? Thought it a bit pointless as most people want to LEAVE the UK but you never know...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - not sure if Icarus would enjoy that too much...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hereshoping
double dare you
Be careful what you wish for, at Christmas I was part of a raiding party on all the other nations' forums - caused chaos for weeks...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL. It's worth a shot!

Ic - how do you put an ad on the classifieds?? Never tried? Thought it a bit pointless as most people want to LEAVE the UK but you never know...
well i had an ad there last year , its simple enough tho ..
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

& everyone departs to the classifieds

ttfn guys , have fun
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
oh for god's sake

you lot are like speedy gonzales on here

everytime I go to answer someone theres a warning saying, someone else has got in there before me

slow down

bec

Yes please - I am struggling to keep up too

I do hope that Beth isn't holding them hostage, didn't she mention a bat
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Icarus

ttfn guys , have fun
set my ad up , gotta wait for approval
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

ttfn guys , have fun
OK posted on classifieds, Now searching through the dark side to see if anyones heading to Colchester
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

OK posted on classifieds, Now searching through the dark side to see if anyones heading to Colchester
you can add a link from your options page
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Yes please - I am struggling to keep up too

I do hope that Beth isn't holding them hostage, didn't she mention a bat
PMSL - I'll check the local news for an item on a mad woman holding house viewers hostage.

set my ad up , gotta wait for approval
Same here!

PMSL
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL - I'll check the local news for an item on a mad woman holding house viewers hostage.

Same here!

PMSL
I have done one too, but struggled with some of my pics being too big
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
I have done one too, but struggled with some of my pics being too big
LOL, the mods will wonder why there is a sudden rush of houses onto the classifieds...

If you save the pics into word, you can shrink them down...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

has anyone heard off beth yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.