Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

LOL I bet you win.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
LOL I bet you win.
No - I bet you do, we can't even sell our flippin house...

Have you read the thread Alan Collett posted about PCCs? Sorry to worry you but it looks like we all might be asked to do ANOTHER PCC as they have changed the blinkin system. £35 a pop now.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519715
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:00 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, the mods will wonder why there is a sudden rush of houses onto the classifieds...

If you save the pics into word, you can shrink them down...
oh , i should have put my house in it ?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

No - I bet you do, we can't even sell our flippin house...

Have you read the thread Alan Collett posted about PCCs? Sorry to worry you but it looks like we all might be asked to do ANOTHER PCC as they have changed the blinkin system. £35 a pop now.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519715
Just seen your houses in the ads. Very nice- even for the servants, m'lady! Have a red wine on me, well earned.

C
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
oh , i should have put my house in it ?
Numpty!

How are you today? I am about to write a letter firing my agent, so all is feeling good...

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Just seen your houses in the ads. Very nice- even for the servants, m'lady! Have a red wine on me, well earned.

C
Drinking at lunchtime??
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:12 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Numpty!

How are you today? I am about to write a letter firing my agent, so all is feeling good...

Drinking at lunchtime??
am ok , your ad is very professional , i need to spend a little more time on it .

looks good tho

i guess my other ad wasn't approved
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
am ok , your ad is very professional , i need to spend a little more time on it .

looks good tho

i guess my other ad wasn't approved
LOL - I copied and pasted from the EA's blurb and just put a link in.

Did you threaten to bash people up if they didn't buy your house in your ad???
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:27 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

LOL - I copied and pasted from the EA's blurb and just put a link in.

Did you threaten to bash people up if they didn't buy your house in your ad???
... no .

i need to sort mine out then , i'll not use my FB ad
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

N. I have just spotted the thread on PCCs but saw something about July, so do you think we will need to redo them?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Numpty!

Drinking at lunchtime??

er....no.

Glug

C
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fly - ignore that - i have just re-read it, its seems they are still waiting confirmation on whether the old ones are valid!:curse:
Do you have a CO yet?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

N. I have just spotted the thread on PCCs but saw something about July, so do you think we will need to redo them?
I don't know - I'm watching the thread. Sounds like the usual business of no one really knowing what's happening. I shall just keep watching it and if it looks like people are being asked for the new one when they have already submitted the old one then I guess we'll have to apply again. *sigh* Just when you thought everything was sorted, they throw another spanner in the works.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly - ignore that - i have just re-read it, its seems they are still waiting confirmation on whether the old ones are valid!:curse:
Do you have a CO yet?
LOL - too late - I've replied.

No CO - usually our visa is issued without you knowing there is a CO. Expecting it April-May time. (Fingers crossed, touch wood, etc etc....)
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:35 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know - I'm watching the thread. Sounds like the usual business of no one really knowing what's happening. I shall just keep watching it and if it looks like people are being asked for the new one when they have already submitted the old one then I guess we'll have to apply again. *sigh* Just when you thought everything was sorted, they throw another spanner in the works.
Please don't tell me that!!! I've been trying to work out where we should be applying for PCC's to, given that we've lived variously in Devon, Ireland, the Midlands, London & now Kent.

I'm going to have some cheese on toast.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:41 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

right , new ad up ....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.