Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Thanks guy think you are all right.

as for Beth bet she has the viewer in head lock and won't let them go til they buy her house ha ha.

Thanks again and good luck with your sales

Tina x
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:36 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

ell me IC and FA how did you get your classified ad link under you avatar, I haven't got one
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
ell me IC and FA how did you get your classified ad link under you avatar, I haven't got one
hi , well mine pending .

if you go to options you can tick a box to allow the link to appear under your avatar
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

just pm'd you
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:43 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
hi , well mine pending .

if you go to options you can tick a box to allow the link to appear under your avatar
Hi Icarus, (avatar) what make of car is that, ive got a vitara,
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nanny2six
Hi Icarus, (avatar) what make of car is that, ive got a vitara,
lol , thats & old persons car !!

does it have a bi-focal windscreen
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

you may need to be premuim member ... can't remember
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:48 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

lol , thats & old persons car !!

does it have a bi-focal windscreen
can you see me and my car your spot on
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:48 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nanny2six
can you see me and my car your spot on
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:50 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

DID it
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

DID it
YAY to Kaye
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

DID it
looks fab Kaye , credit to you ..

mines still pending , only have my bike for sale on there
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks guy think you are all right.

as for Beth bet she has the viewer in head lock and won't let them go til they buy her house ha ha.

Thanks again and good luck with your sales

Tina x
I would have said the same - put it back on.

Yup, Beth is holding her viewer hostage on her shaggy rug as we speak..... You know, if she doesn't appear soon, I really will take a drive up there to find out what is happening.....

You've done it now!! Lovely house Kaye!

mines still pending , only have my bike for sale on there
Are you sure there isn't a picture of you in the nude reclining in front of your fireplace in your house pictures?? Something must be causing the delay.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:59 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Are you sure there isn't a picture of you in the nude reclining in front of your fireplace in your house pictures?? Something must be causing the delay.
might be the leopard skin "speedos"
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:02 am
aka DORIS

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I

You've done it now!! Lovely house Kaye!

Thanks do you want to buy it, I am open to offers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.