Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Please don't tell me that!!! I've been trying to work out where we should be applying for PCC's to, given that we've lived variously in Devon, Ireland, the Midlands, London & now Kent.

I'm going to have some cheese on toast.
jenni you should have to apply once for England at your local branch and one to the garda for your stint in Ireland, we have had to do this too as Dh is Irish.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't tell me that!!! I've been trying to work out where we should be applying for PCC's to, given that we've lived variously in Devon, Ireland, the Midlands, London & now Kent.

I'm going to have some cheese on toast.
Don't panic - they are changing the system but as you haven't already applied you will probably have to apply with the new sort of PCCs - £35 each not £10 each. Hold off applying until you have applied for your visa and have organised your meds.

Originally Posted by Icarus
right , new ad up ....
Will check it out in a minute...

Originally Posted by Gonnago
jenni you should have to apply once for England at your local branch and one to the garda for your stint in Ireland, we have had to do this too as Dh is Irish.
There you go - Gonnago knows the rest of it!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:07 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

How lovely, we get to pay over 3 times what I thought. Lucky us

Just saw your palatial residence - wow!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:08 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Gonnago
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

How lovely, we get to pay over 3 times what I thought. Lucky us

Just saw your palatial residence - wow!
Just checked the PCC thread and it says now all new applicants to have the new sort and the old sort are currently still accepted... no dates as to when they won't be accepted...

What fun - 3 PCCs.

LOL at palatial - the house next door is up for sale at £1.6m I bought and renovated 3 houses and sold them on to buy this one house - which was my next project - but it's not finished - decor still mid 80s - artex still there... Massive potential to be palatial though.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Ahh thats fantastic news

we had to do 3 pccs and was nervous that the Ireland one wouldnt find its way to office but it did. In fact conors came back before mine, and I have lived in same town all my life...mind you his is clear and mine is a little dirty that maybe why.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, how are you doing?

Beth and the shaggy rug...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi SW *waves*

Beth seems to be still rugging on her shag....hmm thats not right is it
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife

Where is she !!

Hi SW *waves*

Beth seems to be still rugging on her shag....hmm thats not right is it
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahh thats fantastic news

we had to do 3 pccs and was nervous that the Ireland one wouldnt find its way to office but it did. In fact conors came back before mine, and I have lived in same town all my life...mind you his is clear and mine is a little dirty that maybe why.
What did you do H??? I'm intrigued!

Originally Posted by Sparky wife

Hi Hun, Beth has disappeared off the face of the Earth. She must be stuck to the shaggy rug...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
What did you do H??? I'm intrigued! Its a long, horrid story, I will share it with you over a bottle of chilled white south aussie one day!!

Hi Hun, Beth has disappeared off the face of the Earth. She must be stuck to the shaggy rug...
ewwwwwwwww
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ewwwwwwwww
LOL, can't wait to hear - I bet you weren't arrested by the harbour guards for hiding an escaped convict though....
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL thats funny! sorry

I have to admit I had a great morning of my arrest, the nice police man took me out for breakfast
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL thats funny! sorry

I have to admit I had a great morning of my arrest, the nice police man took me out for breakfast
PMSL - only you could chat up your arresting officer.

Although, once released when it was recognised that we weren't hiding an escaped convict, my self and my friend (both 18) had a few visits from the harbour guards... We were staying on her father's boat in Brighton Marina on our own....

Again a drunken story...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

We have some stories to be told between us......good job SA has plenty of wine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.