Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by suart
has anyone heard off beth yet?
Hope she's ok, wow, really hope there isn't a hostage situ going on.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hope she's ok, wow, really hope there isn't a hostage situ going on.

Just what I was thinking, or they are celebrating on the new rug
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Just what I was thinking, or they are celebrating on the new rug
I think they must be celebrating....

Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:00 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just seen your ads and have copied your idea, hope you don't mind

Kaye x
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Just seen your ads and have copied your idea, hope you don't mind

Kaye x
Help your self Kaye!

Have you noticed Icarus has only advertised a bike???
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:15 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Cor, you lot have been busy tonight. Or is it you've just got dirty minds thinking what Beth's up to

May have to copy your idea for the house on classifieds, I may well stick my car on there as well

Well, you never know.

J
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Cor, you lot have been busy tonight. Or is it you've just got dirty minds thinking what Beth's up to

May have to copy your idea for the house on classifieds, I may well stick my car on there as well

Well, you never know.

J
Our whole lives will be on sale soon....

Where is BETH??? She should be back from the school run now - come on hun, tell us what happened, we all want to know!!

Well, today - already - I have hired a new EA for the house and the flat and beaten their commission down to 1% on both.

The plan is coming along nicely...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:54 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Our whole lives will be on sale soon....

Where is BETH??? She should be back from the school run now - come on hun, tell us what happened, we all want to know!!

Well, today - already - I have hired a new EA for the house and the flat and beaten their commission down to 1% on both.

The plan is coming along nicely...
Tell me about it. I've got to put some stuff on ebay at the weekend as well

C'mon Beth. What's going on

Let's hope the new EA will sell it for you. I was looking at the classifieds last night and your house looks beautiful. I can't see why it's not selling.

Tracy, I looked at your house and thought it was beautiful as well.

I might not end up putting mine on there as it would pale in comparison

J
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:16 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just been onto MBTUK forum they think its great that they can come back here and snap up a bargain because we can't sell our houses (not us specifically,)

Some of them are even thinking of buying while still being overseas especially with the exchange rate being so good.

They are quoting all kinds of stuff about house prices falling even more and no one being able to sell and worse to come.

Oh why did I go in there, why :curse:

Beth where are you??????

I hope no news is good news!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Tell me about it. I've got to put some stuff on ebay at the weekend as well

C'mon Beth. What's going on

Let's hope the new EA will sell it for you. I was looking at the classifieds last night and your house looks beautiful. I can't see why it's not selling.

Tracy, I looked at your house and thought it was beautiful as well.

I might not end up putting mine on there as it would pale in comparison

J

Morning Janine,

Don't be daft - put your house on. I'm sure it's lovely. I've just looked and seen Wardy's which beautiful like Tracys. Why the **** can't we sell them???

Our house is part of our business - we bought it to do up and sell on. Ditto the Saundersfoot flat and the other rental flat - that's how I earn my keep. I think it's not selling because people just aren't spending that sort of money at the moment...

I've got a ton of stuff to put on ebay too - took all the photos but can't face the hours it'll take me to list them. I should just put a few on every week...

BETH!!! Come on!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wardy2
Just been onto MBTUK forum they think its great that they can come back here and snap up a bargain because we can't sell our houses (not us specifically,)

Some of them are even thinking of buying while still being overseas especially with the exchange rate being so good.

They are quoting all kinds of stuff about house prices falling even more and no one being able to sell and worse to come.

Oh why did I go in there, why :curse:

Beth where are you??????

I hope no news is good news!!!
Glad I didn't go on the MBTUK - mean so and sos.:curse:

I hope you told them to buy our houses!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hello my little sex slaves.

How are you all....is Beth still on her shaggy rug?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hello my little sex slaves.

How are you all....is Beth still on her shaggy rug?
Morning H - She must be.

Actually - does anyone know when her sister is landing?? Maybe she's meeting her?

How are things with you - is the exchange date set in stone now? Do you feel happier?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Still no exchange. They had an error on the mortgage deed that needed rectifying so going to be early part of next week now...we are heading for
20th for completion so pressure is off a bit.

Dr has FINALLY done my report for meds so they should go off on Monday also....next week WILL be my week!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Still no exchange. They had an error on the mortgage deed that needed rectifying so going to be early part of next week now...we are heading for
20th for completion so pressure is off a bit.

Dr has FINALLY done my report for meds so they should go off on Monday also....next week WILL be my week!
Blinkin heck.. they know how to drag it out.

Our Dr did our letter too - got it to the meds people yesterday. Our meds should go on Monday too! Race you for clearance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.