Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
look enough of this gay banter ... what we wanna know is
How did Beth get on !!
Yes - where is Beth??
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:50 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suart
Well all just got off the phone from the EA and guess what.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......... WE HAVE EXCEPTED A OFFER ON THE HOUSE

It was not the full asking price, but who cares, got so much to do now!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for keeping my sain over the last couple of months everyone, good luck lets hope for more sales this week.
Fingers crossed for you Beth with your viewing today!!!!!!!!!!!
wicked news,
send some good luck this way will you?
bec
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:55 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

i feel like pulling my bloody hair out:curse:
just dont know what to do for the best???
is anyone else considering reducing their price?
bec
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by egghead4
wicked news,
send some good luck this way will you?
bec
Lol ill be sending everyone some luck, karma and what ever it takes for you all to sell your houses. Hope the market picks up and you all get some good news.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:59 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

i feel like pulling my bloody hair out:curse:
bec
Lol ill be sending everyone some luck, karma and what ever it takes for you all to sell your houses. Hope the market picks up and you all get some good news.
well i'm considering lots , dropping price , choosing another loacation ...

it will sell over easter ............ ok , lets see
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

i feel like pulling my bloody hair out:
bec
Yup - reduced by £25K today.

It's awful isn't it? Have you had any more viewings? We've gone quiet again...

Thanks Suart - we need anything we can get hold of!

well i'm considering lots , dropping price , choosing another loacation ...

it will sell over easter ............ ok , lets see

Like to see you do that!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hello House sellers

My EA reckons we would have sold out house easily if it was on for £10,000 less.
I think we will end up dropping the price but if that's the case I'd rather wait until I've got my visa.
Every month we stay in the house is a month less redemption penalty (currently standing at £5,500)
Good Plan and that is a lot of a redemption penalty figure.

We are out of our fixed rate penalty state, but have seen a £500 per month hike in our payments though
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:04 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yup - reduced by £25K today.

It's awful isn't it? Have you had any more viewings? We've gone quiet again...

Thanks Suart - we need anything we can get hold of!

Like to see you do that!

nothings decided yet
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Beth Coo-eey
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Beth Coo-eey
think she's getting her shaggy rug out
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Beth Coo-eey
Shall we pop round and get her SW???
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:05 pm
egghead4+becky

hiya

chris and I are off out to tea in a minute, well actually in an hour
and this is top of the list to discuss
god I dont think I could drop that much, you are brave. we want to take as much equity with us as possible.

good luck nic
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Baby oil optional...
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-stamos3.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:08 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Baby oil optional...
not gonna say what i want to ,,, i'll save it
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Oooooooh....

Shall we pop round and get her SW???
Yeah, let's start banging on her door, we want to know!!!

Do you think we are scaring her?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.