Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:09 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
We merely mentioned her use of house hold articles...
nice to have a good rabbit too
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:11 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarolineW

Yeah......I had the 'Super Deluxe' version
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

We merely mentioned her use of house hold articles...
Originally Posted by CarolineW

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Yeah......I had the 'Super Deluxe' version
Beth x x
< shakes head
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Cover your ears Icarus. Its disgraceful behaviour. Would catch me carrying on like these floozys.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi, have been catching up with things on here, apologies if I missed anyone’s post…it’s not deliberate!

Suart, I’m so sorry about your nana, you are in my thoughts at this difficult time. Just read on and you’ve got a viewer, will be keeping everything crossed for you.

Beth, that is fantastic, will be keeping everything crossed for you. Like Wardy said, they will be getting a bargain, your place looks lovely. I’ll be honest though, the look of your sofa, makes me want to sink into it and go to sleep…looks soooooo comfy!! (Sorry off topic!!!) Flash wipes to the rescue!!! Hope the

Fly Away, this is it isn’t it, what do you do? I’d be tempted to put it on for a lower price, especially as you know that yours is nicer. But when you know that it should be on for more in the market, that’s what makes it grrrrrrrr.

Tracy, we are aiming to be one car lighter, but have had no interest in our one car. May have to think about visiting a dealer for a quote. Hmmmm.

Wardy, I do think things are tightening up for FTBs, which is very frustrating for us when we are trying to sell.

Nickywes, sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you feel better soon. The good old NHS, eh? Doesn’t surprise me, what you said.

Oh Big Sky, how frustrating, aaaagggghhh, hope you get some news soon.

johull , sending you vibes. When you think about how much you give the EA!!! Wobbly days are normal, doesn’t make you feel any better though, knowing that.

Lorna, hope you get some good news soon too. Are you excited now you have booked your flights?

Marvinc, that is terrible, what ************.

Hi Gonnago, are they being naughty??

Am sending vibes all, hope there is some more good news soon.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Cover your ears Icarus. Its disgraceful behaviour. Would catch me carrying on like these floozys.
true , true
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hi SW. arent they always being naughty - shall we spank them.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hi SW. arent they always being naughty - shall we spank them.
Nah, we'd only enjoy it!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Nah, we'd only enjoy it! http://bestsmileys.com/mooners/1.gif
spanking ahoy!!!!

Hello there Icarus, how's you?

Sparky wife trying not to be naughty...but the cream egg is calling. How do you eat yours? I bite the top off and lick the cream out then work on the chocie outer bit.

I really shouldn't have the egg!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
spanking ahoy!!!!

Hello there Icarus, how's you?

Sparky wife trying not to be naughty...but the cream egg is calling. How do you eat yours? I bite the top off and lick the cream out then work on the chocie outer bit.

I really shouldn't have the egg!!!
Hi SW , yeah am ok , am good .

you have a cream egg there ?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi SW , yeah am ok , am good .

you have a cream egg there ?
Yep, I do, but am trying to be good and not munch it. :curse:
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

eat it ... pop out buy another , no-one will know
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SW,

You wrote a lovely long post and we all ignore it and talk nonsense....

It's sacrelige (sp??) to have a cream egg and not eat it! Go on, give it a suck.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Icarus
eat it ... pop out buy another , no-one will know
Now that is really naughty! Glad you are well mucks.

Hi SW,

You wrote a lovely long post and we all ignore it and talk nonsense....

It's sacrelige (sp??) to have a cream egg and not eat it! Go on, give it a suck.
Oooooooh, I really want to. Now, what I have always wanted is a tiny spoon with a long handle (like on the old advert) which I could put in and dig the cream out.

Actually have two left, Sparky Hub had one with his lunch today.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:41 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks SW
Hope I've started a chain reaction with viewers now
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.