Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thanks SW
Hope I've started a chain reaction with viewers now
Beth x x
I reckon so!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well I leave to tidy up and come back and so many posts to read lol
Well the viewers have been, boyfriend and girlfriend at first then her mum and sister turn up ha.........
They said that they love the house and cannot believe how big it actually is, they r FTB who were recently in a chain but the chain has broken so they are looking again. They also said that they want to get into there new property before June as she due to have a baby in the middle of June and wants to be sorted before the baby comes.
Finger and everything else crossed, for me and everyone one else waiting
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:02 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart
Well the viewers have been, boyfriend and girlfriend at first then her mum and sister turn up ha.........
They said that they love the house and cannot believe how big it actually is, they r FTB who were recently in a chain but the chain has broken so they are looking again. They also said that they want to get into there new property before June as she due to have a baby in the middle of June and wants to be sorted before the baby comes.
Let's hope it's good news for you. Fingers crossed.

Everyone else good luck.

For me it's been deathly quiet here. *Tumbleweeds come past the desk*

Janine
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:05 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very promising.......will keep my fingers crossed for you hun
Beth x x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well I leave to tidy up and come back and so many posts to read:
We're prolific if nothing else.

Great news about your viewers. They sound ideal. They will be anxious to get in asap before the baby is born.

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Let's hope it's good news for you. Fingers crossed.

Everyone else good luck.

For me it's been deathly quiet here. *Tumbleweeds come past the desk*

Janine
Same here Janine.

Tonight, OH and I are going to have a long talk and decide what to do. Could be a big shake up..... EAs watch out!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:15 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Same here Janine.

Tonight, OH and I are going to have a long talk and decide what to do. Could be a big shake up..... EAs watch out!
I'm trying to sell my car as well and noone's interested in that either

I just want the house to sell so I can start living my other life. The good one

J
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

This sounds really promising for you, will have everything crossed
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Will keep everything crossed for you Suart.

Cyber hugs J. Fly Away, would I not want to be your EA right now? Cyber hugs coming right at you.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

I'm trying to sell my car as well and noone's interested in that either

I just want the house to sell so I can start living my other life. The good one

J
We had to take Jasons to a dealer, we thought the price we wanted was a very good price, but they still knocked us down £700. We had no finance on it, so ithe money is now in the bank ready to pay for the shippers and dog.

The same garage are interested in mine at a good price - think that will be going as soon as we have sorted ourselves a £500.00 banger for me to run, until the house is sold.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:31 am
aka bunja

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
We had to take Jasons to a dealer, we thought the price we wanted was a very good price, but they still knocked us down £700. We had no finance on it, so ithe money is now in the bank ready to pay for the shippers and dog.

The same garage are interested in mine at a good price - think that will be going as soon as we have sorted ourselves a £500.00 banger for me to run, until the house is sold.
I made tentative investigations at our local dealer and they offered me £1500 less than what I want for it. :curse::curse:

They're almost as bad as EAs.

OH car will be ready to go to the scrap heap when we're ready to go.

J
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

I made tentative investigations at our local dealer and they offered me £1500 less than what I want for it. :curse::curse:

J

Ouch, thats a lot less, at £700 less it is worth it to get rid of it, the insurance runs out on the 7th and we didn't want to renew and it was going to cost nearly £400 to renew, also it had just got through its MOT but was going to need 3 new tyres, so it was worth taking less for us, just to get rid of it

Mine now needs a service, so we want to get rid before we have to pay the £190.00 for that.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Will keep everything crossed for you Suart.

Cyber hugs J. Fly Away, would I not want to be your EA right now? Cyber hugs coming right at you.
LOL, I wouldn't want to be our EA either, he can wave bye bye to that sports car he was going to buy with our commission!

J
Trick of the trade - go into a garage and pretend that you want to part ex your car for one of theirs. Get them to give you a price for your car in writing. Tell them you'll think about it. Go back a few days later and say you're not sure about the car you were thinking of buying, will they just buy yours as they were so keen. They will offer you a crap price. Get out the piece of paper with their previous offer and haggle!!!

Or try Ebay!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:16 am
aka bunja

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Trick of the trade - go into a garage and pretend that you want to part ex your car for one of theirs. Get them to give you a price for your car in writing. Tell them you'll think about it. Go back a few days later and say you're not sure about the car you were thinking of buying, will they just buy yours as they were so keen. They will offer you a crap price. Get out the piece of paper with their previous offer and haggle!!!

Or try Ebay!
May try that one.

Already got it on the trader so will see how it goes.

J
Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:23 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to you with these buyers.

Beth, the house looks lovely and very very clean.

Fly, how did it go with EA's?

Right on to the toys, my house is full of the things as eldest girl is Ann Summers manager so anything you want!!!!!!!
When she goes out to parties we all sit here replacing the batteries, hope we don't get any viewers then. She walks out of the house with one of those rubber chairs with a big thing sticking up and every Monday the delivery driver turns up with orders, trouble is on the side of the van in big lettering it says "delivering pleasure". Wonder what the neighbours think.

Good luck for everybody this week.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

May try that one.

Already got it on the trader so will see how it goes.
J
Good luck!

Originally Posted by nickywes
Good luck to you with these buyers.

Beth, the house looks lovely and very very clean.

Fly, how did it go with EA's?

Right on to the toys, my house is full of the things as eldest girl is Ann Summers manager so anything you want!!!!!!!
When she goes out to parties we all sit here replacing the batteries, hope we don't get any viewers then. She walks out of the house with one of those rubber chairs with a big thing sticking up and every Monday the delivery driver turns up with orders, trouble is on the side of the van in big lettering it says "delivering pleasure". Wonder what the neighbours think.::

Good luck for everybody this week.

Nicky xx
OMG Nicky, peeing myself laughing here at the thought of that chair... I must be innocent, i've never seen anything like that...

I bet your neighbours tell your buyers what a pair of sex maniacs you were...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.