Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:33 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh my poor girl....

If you do that, you should buy her a present.
Her very own mankini.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Mmmm, can't find one at the moment.

I love it. You were a black and white one a minute ago.

PMSL.

ROTFLMAO.

Deffo. Can you send the pics of that.
c,mon , lets see you .... don't be shy
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Her very own mankini.
i'll ebay one , nice pink one
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Her very own mankini.
PMSL.... you have to do that and film it....

Originally Posted by Icarus
Don't get a soiled one.....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone!

Congratulations Wardy/Kaye, that is fantastic!!

Beth . Hope you hear very soon one way or another. The not knowing is the pits. :curse: :curse:
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hi everyone!

Beth . Hope you hear very soon one way or another. The not knowing is the pits. :curse: :curse:
Hiya SparkyW.

How are you tonight? Ready for the long wekend?

It's horrible for Beth. Nasty people.:curse:
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:55 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:55 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi everyone!

Hi SW
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh my poor girl....

If you do that, you should buy her a present.
OMG - just realised you'd probably get arrested for being a peado if you did that - bad idea!!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

OMG - just realised you'd probably get arrested for being a peado if you did that - bad idea!!!!!!
omg .
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:19 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Yeah, mine haven't actually said that but I know they think it.

They told me some years ago I was no better than a whore This was because I returning to work after having my daughter, who was going to looked after my hubby when I was at work, as I did nights.

Needless to say the relationship went downhill rapidly from there
Although things had never been good from the first time I met them, and they realised their little boy had grown up and met someone.

I could go on all night about their weird antics over the years.

Sam
That's shocking Although my MIL has probably said worse behind my back!

PMSL
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi SW
Hi there, how are you doing? So the viewers hadn't sold their place? But they liked yours though.

Hiya SparkyW.

How are you tonight? Ready for the long wekend?

It's horrible for Beth. Nasty people.:curse:
Ooooooooh, yes I am very ready. Am planning to go into C tomorrow to do some shopping. What about you?

It is horrible for Beth. Let's hope he doesn't have life and death decisions to make as part of his job, like you were saying early about releasing missiles...
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:23 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Found out tonight that my EA lied through her teeth yesterday She said NOTHING in the area has had any viewings for weeks, in fact the market is dead...............so what did i find when i logged onto findaproperty.com...............two houses now for offer with the same agent, one just above our price, one just below

Really annoyed.................not only did they talk my OH into rejecting an offer, they're not even directing viewers our way and then LYING about it:curse:
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:29 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, that sounds nice.

Eeeewwwwww

Hi everyone!

Hi SW. *waves*

How are you?

Originally Posted by mary1967
Found out tonight that my EA lied through her teeth yesterday She said NOTHING in the area has had any viewings for weeks, in fact the market is dead...............so what did i find when i logged onto findaproperty.com...............two houses now for offer with the same agent, one just above our price, one just below

Really annoyed.................not only did they talk my OH into rejecting an offer, they're not even directing viewers our way and then LYING about it:curse:
Bloomin' EAs they are the pits. Have you considered changing agents?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi there, how are you doing? So the viewers hadn't sold their place? But they liked yours though.

Ooooooooh, yes I am very ready. Am planning to go into C tomorrow to do some shopping. What about you?

It is horrible for Beth. Let's hope he doesn't have life and death decisions to make as part of his job, like you were saying early about releasing missiles...
We're hoping to pop down to Saundersfoot, we're paying the mortgage there, might as well enjoy it.... depends on the weather though.. OH made me oreder some electrical gizmos and collect them today, so he is planning on doing wiring somewhere....

I hope Beth finds another buyer and then they come back and say they want it.

Buying anything special in town or just browsing.. I gave up going often last year as they've knocked so much down.. Won't be rebuilt until after we've gone either.

Originally Posted by mary1967
Found out tonight that my EA lied through her teeth yesterday: She said NOTHING in the area has had any viewings for weeks, in fact the market is dead...............so what did i find when i logged onto findaproperty.com...............two houses now for offer with the same agent, one just above our price, one just below:

Really annoyed.................not only did they talk my OH into rejecting an offer, they're not even directing viewers our way and then LYING about it::
Oh Mary, what a bunch of barstewards they are.:curse: I'm mad for you.:curse::curse: Give your notice and find another one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.