Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:12 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Got to go, see ya

Miranda
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tum
Yeah, sure I can, that's why I'm a multimillionaire with attitude But here goes nothing, I've got a strong feeling for the numbers 4, 19, 27, 36, 48 and 55.
Six numbers enough

Hi FW
Know what I might just do that!! If I win I promise you half!!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Got to go, see ya

Miranda
ttfn M
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
What kick in the guts. It might make you feel better to know that Perth is having a similar housing problem to the Uk and they might not be able to sell it easily.

Rant away DTP - we all know how it feels. Try and remember that people always need to move, so there must still be buyers out there.
Yeah have seen loads of cars pull up outside and have a gawp in....then we have a mad clean up thinking agent will phone for next day or something but never happens! Have just emailed EA now with extra photos and stinky note to say get ass into gear or we're off with someone else
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Yeah, sure I can, that's why I'm a multimillionaire with attitude But here goes nothing, I've got a strong feeling for the numbers 4, 19, 27, 36, 48 and 55.
Six numbers enough

Hi FW
LOL, hope you win! Hi M if you meant me!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Six numbers enough

Hi FW
Well if they come up .... yer gonna have to share !

hmmmmm now i feel i have to do those numbers cuz if i don't !!!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Icarus
Well if they come up .... yer gonna have to share !

hmmmmm now i feel i have to do those numbers cuz if i don't !!!
Mine.....mine...all mine....... he he he ha ha hahahahahahahahahha
(better slow down on these beers )
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Mine.....mine...all mine....... he he he ha ha hahahahahahahahahha
(better slow down on these beers )
i might switch 27 for 22
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well its all go for you guys ! good luck there , hope the newe EA gets you some interest .

never been one for swimming , i get the "bends" having a shower

weekend is ok , wet but i have the football on & i'm having a beer later ....after a few days going without

PMSL at the bends...

Weather terrible here now - windy and torrential rain. DD upset as she wanted to play football, so she's painting instead, (quick prayer for my kitchen to remain the same colour as this morning...)

Well done for not drinking for a few days. Hope you feel the benefit aqnd enjoy your drinks tonight more for it. I enjoyed mine last night.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

PMSL at the bends...

Weather terrible here now - windy and torrential rain. DD upset as she wanted to play football, so she's painting instead, (quick prayer for my kitchen to remain the same colour as this morning...)

Well done for not drinking for a few days. Hope you feel the benefit aqnd enjoy your drinks tonight more for it. I enjoyed mine last night.
well i had 3 last night , a couple on weds but thursday was drink free & i think tuesday was
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

well i had 3 last night , a couple on weds but thursday was drink free & i think tuesday was
not sure bout monday , i suspect i had one
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not sure bout monday , i suspect i had one
LOL, it doesn't matter so long as you don't NEED the drink. I found I needed the glass of wine I had every evening - even though 7 glasses of wine a week isn't too much, it was the fact that I was tetchy if I didn't have a drink. So now it's irregular so I don't get to rely on it! But that's just me, I have an addictive personality. Used to smoke etc.. so now I just eat chocolate......
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

LOL, it doesn't matter so long as you don't NEED the drink. I found I needed the glass of wine I had every evening - even though 7 glasses of wine a week isn't too much, it was the fact that I was tetchy if I didn't have a drink. So now it's irregular so I don't get to rely on it! But that's just me, I have an addictive personality. Used to smoke etc.. so now I just eat chocolate......
i look forward to one ....
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i look forward to one ....
That's OK, so long as you don't go mad if you can't have one!

EDIT - I AM paranoid so try not to worry too much S!!!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

That's OK, so long as you don't go mad if you can't have one!

EDIT - I AM paranoid so try not to worry too much S!!!
well i can get upset & have to go buy some if there is non .... does that count ?

i wouldn't go without one on a saturday night , no way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.