Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
Morning all, thought I would just wish extra special good luck to those with viewers today. Sun is shinging so everything looks so much better too.

Nicky xx
Viewer?......viewer...... now where do I know that word from?........:curse:
Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:56 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber

sorry but the way you said it was funny.

hope things pick up for you soon.

gonna find some good news for you all now.

read on the t.v so it should be here somewhere. FA will like it.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:02 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

There are some out there, I heard from somebody else that they had one a few months back.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning!

sorry, but THE viewer is at my house today

and we also have a rather small garden - but ideal for me. VERY low maintenance - i ruin every plant
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:16 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mOZzy
morning!

and we also have a rather small garden - but ideal for me. VERY low maintenance - i ruin every plant
When you have finished with that viewer can we have him please. I am working on the theory that if I do not cleaning this weekend it might bring a viewer, what do you reckon?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:16 pm

When you have finished with that viewer can we have him please. I am working on the theory that if I do not cleaning this weekend it might bring a viewer, what do you reckon?
Sod's Law - it's bound to work!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

morning!

well do you mind if I borrow 'it' when you have finished!!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:18 pm

well do you mind if I borrow 'it' when you have finished!!
He must like one of our houses and he has the whole country to choose from.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

well probably not! Our house is 3 inches thick in dust and we've not had a snifter of one yet!:curse:
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:21 pm

well probably not! Our house is 3 inches thick in dust and we've not had a snifter of one yet!:curse:
At the moment we have all sorts of people sleeping around the house. Girls on a big night out and all staying here. Probably could not even wake them, they are like the living dead. Would have to chuck the bedcovers and throws over them and hope nobody notices.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

At the moment we have all sorts of people sleeping around the house. Girls on a big night out and all staying here. Probably could not even wake them, they are like the living dead. Would have to chuck the bedcovers and throws over them and hope nobody notices.
the smell might give it away though
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

so whats the good news??!!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

well, secrectly i hope THE viewer likes our house

but i'll send her over anyways - just to compare the houses!!

i am not sure yet which theory i should use today.
clean or dirty

the dirty one we could do right away
the clean one needs some adjusting

DAN with all that dust you need to make sure THE viewer is not allergic

NICKY 'all sorts of people...'?!?! - more hands to help with the cleaning

Last edited by mOZzy; Mar 28th 2008 at 10:03 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Just surfaced fom my pit and the good news is that I don't have a hangover!

Originally Posted by comet555
Things are good. I still follow the thread every day, I just haven't had much to say

We're still thinking of going back to Canada in about 2 years time. The move was never really considered a permanent move, because we love Canada and always figured we'd be back. Mostly we though we'd come for about 3 years or so and see what happens. We love it here though so we want to be able to return back whenever we want. In all honesty I'd love to stay forever but my husband is still attached to the cold winters in Canada. Plus our family is there and the kids are little so we would like to be around them more.

But who knows, I think we're destined to wander around a lot. I'd happily live in either country though.
I didn't realise you were thinking of moving back, once you have citizenship it will be easy to move if you want to again. Maybe you could send your OH back for the winter and stay in Oz???:

Helloooo! Did I miss something Fly - anniversary? Well congrats on that hope you had a great night!! (wink wink!!

Thanks DTP!!!

Just got back from a week in Anglesea and without wanting to upset any of our Welsh cousins I have to say ......well lets just put it that it wasn't the most exciting place I have ever visited!!!! Bloody freezing too which I hate ( wrong place to go then I guess!!!)
Still off to Oz in 8 weeks can't wait! No news on house - have just taken a load of new pics to email to EA as they don't seem to be arsed to bloody well sell the thing
Oh well all for now....be on later
Ta ta!
Dtp:
Well as one of those Welsh people and at the risk of upsetting North Waleians, Anglesea is one of the most godforsaken places on Earth and holidaying there in bad weather is pretty unexciting.... The bridge is the best feature, because you can get out of there again...Twas warm here in South Wales.

Fingers crossed for the pics to work and for a great holiday!

Have you been working hard again? As you haven't been to see us.

Originally Posted by tum

And happy 18th anniversary to you FW!

Miranda)
Morning M, thanks for the congrats.

Hope the sunshine brings you some viewers today.

Morning all, thought I would just wish extra special good luck to those with viewers today. Sun is shinging so everything looks so much better too.

Nicky xx
It's drizzling here and everything looks grey. We had sunshine for the past 2 days though, so I reckon you've got our weather - give it back!!

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

Morning SS - please tell me something to cheer me up!!!

DTP is a funny man!! He always brightens my day.

morning!

Morning Mozzy, I kill indoor plants and don't have anything to do with the outdoor ones for their own sakes...

I never clean unless I have to.... as we haven't had a viewer for a while, it's a tad dirty now..

Send the viewer to me when you're done with him!

the smell might give it away though:

well, secrectly i hope THE viewer likes our house

but i'll send her over anyways - just to compare the houses!!

i am not sure yet which theory i should use today.
clean or dirty

the dirty one we could do right away
the clean one needs some adjusting

DAN with all that dust you need to make sure THE viewer is not allergic)

NICKY 'all sorts of people...'?!?! - more hands to help with the cleaning ::
LOL, That's very generous of you to share the viewer. Stay dirty Moz - It is heartbreaking to sit in a perfect house and not get a call.. plus the kids hate it...

Good luck to everyone today!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Morning SS - please tell me something to cheer me up!!!

DTP is a funny man!! He always brightens my day.
sweetie, i would but i cant find it now. something to do with that the housing market isnt as bad as it was first thought. Was on BBC news - interactive thing but i cant find it now - only the doom and gloom.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.