Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
sweetie, i would but i cant find it now. something to do with that the housing market isnt as bad as it was first thought. Was on BBC news - interactive thing but i cant find it now - only the doom and gloom.
They probably took it off because it didn't fit in with their current policy of trying to create a housing crash...

Thanks for telling me though, I need some hope!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:25 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
They probably took it off because it didn't fit in with their current policy of trying to create a housing crash...

Thanks for telling me though, I need some hope!
That was the Daily Express saying houses prices still going up!! Unlike every other paper reporting the Nationwide survey saying the opposite unfortunately.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 1:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

helloooo all
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarolineW
That was the Daily Express saying houses prices still going up!! Unlike every other paper reporting the Nationwide survey saying the opposite unfortunately.
Rightmove reported a 0.8% increase in March too.... (They take the national average, so I'm sure some areas must be falling, others increasing and others staying the same)

Originally Posted by Icarus
helloooo all
Hiya chuck.

Just reduced our flat by £5k as want it sold....

Spoke to our new EA who said she has someone interested in viewing next week - just have to wait until they take over. Hopes she's telling the truth...
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Rightmove reported a 0.8% increase in March too.... (They take the national average, so I'm sure some areas must be falling, others increasing and others staying the same)

Hiya chuck.

Spoke to our new EA who said she has someone interested in viewing next week - just have to wait until they take over. Hopes she's telling the truth...
Afternoon Fly Gal!
Forgot you were a Welshie - glad not a North one though Cracked me up about the Bridge thing though! Too bloody true! Went to Carnarvon Castle that was a nice place - One thing though - Don't the Welsh like any sort of road signage???? Bizarre, like going back 150 years
And sorry if this upsets anyone from that neck of the woods
DTP
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:39 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya chuck.

Hi , i well hope so . it is so quiet here , unreal & i'm not sure whats gonna happen . either decide to go for broke & reduce to the min we want or just keep wiping 5k off every month .

got this newspaper spread but thats not out for another 2 weeks
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:42 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

The Rightmove prices are just the asking prices for houses not the prices they are selling for.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:49 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi , i well hope so . it is so quiet here , unreal & i'm not sure whats gonna happen . either decide to go for broke & reduce to the min we want or just keep wiping 5k off every month .

got this newspaper spread but thats not out for another 2 weeks
Hi Ic
Same as you don't know what to do with the price but think have decided if hunky viewer doesn't have it on Wednesday then we are knocking off 50k, which would have been a nice boat in Oz!! Can't bear the thought but can't stand much more of this house selling lark.

Well stuck to my word and have not cleaned a thing yet. So far drove to Winchmore Hill near Enfield (lovely place!) to drop something off and then Paul and I have just sat and watched Ghost and now Rocky Bilbao. Weather is dull and crap now.

Clocks going back tonight so light evenings again

Nicky xx
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:50 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi Ic
Same as you don't know what to do with the price but think have decided if hunky viewer doesn't have it on Wednesday then we are knocking off 50k, which would have been a nice boat in Oz!! Can't bear the thought but can't stand much more of this house selling lark.

Well stuck to my word and have not cleaned a thing yet. So far drove to Winchmore Hill near Enfield (lovely place!) to drop something off and then Paul and I have just sat and watched Ghost and now Rocky Bilbao. Weather is dull and crap now.

Nicky xx
Sorry clocks forward
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi Ic

Nicky xx
forward N , i think they go forward
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Sorry clocks forward
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi Ic

Nicky xx
wowwwwwhhaaaaaa 50k , depressing really isn't it .

I been to work , got in bout an hour ago .... it was lovely & sunny , even had short sleeves on ! now its shite
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:53 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Sorry clocks forward
oh , & its your turn on that FB scrabble thing .... & your winning
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:04 am

oh , & its your turn on that FB scrabble thing .... & your winning
Sorry will go on it in a minute, busy watching telly!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

aaaaallright!
got OH up 2 hours early (poor man came home at 7am from nightshift) - then he even helped cleaning and entertaining the kids and we got it all nice and nice smelling for 3pm for THE viewer ...

and wow, on the dot 'dingdong' - in she comes, rushes through, chitchat for well, 8 minutes and off she goes [phewwww]

she did like the 'lots of storage and space for her business'

but it seems like she's really THE viewer because she's seen 5 today already and was off to see 2 more

i hope it's one of your houses

so what have i missed?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.