Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
family atmosphere is something we have here in abundance, all the time! its the other little horrors that may put them off.
LOL!!

The trouble is, how long is it going to take you to clear up afterwards ready for a viewing!

We're going to a party this afternoon. I am so glad someone else suggested it, so I'm not the one left with a trashed house!

Good luck with your viewing!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
my 2 "horrors" would defo put anyone off

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32.../DSC01017c.jpg
Oh my word! That is the biggest dog I have seen!! Looks friendly though!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL!!

The trouble is, how long is it going to take you to clear up afterwards ready for a viewing!

We're going to a party this afternoon. I am so glad someone else suggested it, so I'm not the one left with a trashed house!

Good luck with your viewing!!
I think he is trying to get them to come tomorrow or friday thank goodness
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

driver once more - they are gorgeous.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:36 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh my word! That is the biggest dog I have seen!! Looks friendly though!

father & daughter

and he wasn't really standing up, ............... he normally puts his paws on my shoulder and I'm 5'10"
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:36 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

oh, and at 6 months old, she could jump right over that fence!

friendly to those they know & love!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:42 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to see someone with proper dogs.

mate used to own the breeding bitch for Leicester constbulary. fabulous dogs
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:45 am
Home Owner

Originally Posted by graz79

currently living on an estate where a lot of houses get burgled, we've only had 1 attempted in 3 years ............. don't know why, ......... oh, and we always leave the doors open, even when we go out

Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by graz79

what do you mean proper dogs. The sort that fit in your handbag arent proper dogs
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:50 am
Home Owner

what do you mean proper dogs. The sort that fit in your handbag arent proper dogs
think graz means dogs like
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

omg that is soooooo cute - i want one, she wouldl fit beautifully in my louis vuitton handbag
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:57 am
Home Owner

omg that is soooooo cute - i want one, she wouldl fit beautifully in my louis vuitton handbag
her name is Prudence .................. a snip at just £7500 if mum ever elects to sell
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

her name is Prudence .................. a snip at just £7500 if mum ever elects to sell
I' will have to run that one by the husband *breaks open kids piggy bank*
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:09 am
Home Owner

Default How to tell a wolf is in your bed

How to tell a wolf is in your bed

1. If you hear a soft panting sound, but no one else is in the room...
2. You wake up with wet feet.
3. Your "Stuffed toy dog" insists you feed him vension for dinner.
4. You find yourself cleaning your bed more often due to shedding.
5. Every time you lie down, a big furry wolf emerges from the sheets to nuzzle you to sleep.
6. A distinct whining sounds emits from beneath the bed, but nothing has occured there to cause the wheels to need oiling.
7. You begin to wonder exactly where the neighbours emptied out the kiddy pool.
8. You wake up in the middle of the night to realize you just let the dog out, only you don't have one.
9. When you and your boy/girlfriend are alone in bed, you aren't really alone.
10. When you make your bed, there's always a lump that just won't go away.
11. Your duvet won't fluff up.
12. Suddenly pillow fights take a lot more effort.
13. You wake up to find you've lost the use of your limbs because something is on top of you.
14. The lint screen in your dryer is no longer resembling a lint screen when you go to clean it, rather, it looks like a tiny fur coat.
15. You stay warm at night, even when the heater's broken.
16. When you come back from the washroom, and *something* has taken all the covers and rolled them around itself.
17. You keep finding used Nylabones under the pillow.
18. You wake up with deep claw-marks down your back.
19. Your bed's always nice and warm when you get into it, even though you don't have an electric blanket.
20. Love-bites have this rather distinctive pattern.
21. You come back from the washroom wondering why there was no water in the toilet...
22. You dont recall buying 'shag' bed covers.
23. The bed seems just as warm when you first get in it as it did when you woke up that morning.
24. You find a trail of food scraps and refuse leading from the kitchen to your bed.
25. The bed rocks whenever there's a nature documentary on television.
26. You feel something climb on the bed, and you think the cat has put on a *lot* of weight.
27. Come to think of it, when was the last time your cat slept on the bed?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:12 am
Home Owner

since we all appear to like dogs

DOG TRANSLATION DICTIONARY
Dog phrase: Means:
Arf! I have found something very messy and smelly in the back garden,
and have brought it for you to examine.
Bark! Hey!
Bark! Bark! It's 3am! It's 3am!
Barf! I have just found out that chasing my own tail continuously for
three hours has had an adverse effect on my digestion.
Huh? I am a Scooby Doo Inpersonator.
*Pant!* You have nice legs.
*Pant!* *Pant!* But I find this leg is strangely attractive.
Rrruummph. Fetch it yourself.
Rumph! I'm annoyed that housebreaking did not involve breaking
everything in the house.
Slurp! Your face was in need of cleaning.
*sniff!* It seems I have a cold.
*sniff!* *sniff!* I have remedied the cold by wiping my nose along
the carpet.
Uuurrrmph. I don't see your problem, I walk barefoot as well.
Urf! I have found a rather strange smell which appears to be coming
from your crotch.
Uuurrrrf. I am truely sorry for what you're about to discover.
Woof! You seem unsettled by my presence, I will show you that I mean
no harm by jumping on you and licking your face.
Phurrph. I didn't understand that running away while screaming wasn't
a sign of wanting to play.
Whine! I'm your best friend, and by cutting off parts of my anatomy
is how you repay me?
Yiff! That bitch over there looks yiffy.
YIFF! YIFF! That bitch over there is in heat. Excuse me, I must meet
her.
Mooo! I've been fed on BSE-infected beef.
Phhhharrrt! That'll teach you for feeding me cheap food.
Whiffle!(repeated) I didn't *touch* the Cat; nobody *saw* me touch
the cat, you can't *prove* I touched the cat...
!!**YELP**!! I've just peed on an electric fence!
//*DROOL*\\ Is that a new box of Bonios you're holding?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.