Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I am shamed! Although I have bought my Christmas cards and some presents.............

But I'm not moving house.

Good luck with the surveyor!
Thanks

He has just rang to say he will be about 40 mins late sue to traffic I thought he wasnt going to turn up phewwww sounds like buyer is coming to so Im gonna mention to him bout my deadline

A x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Thanks

He has just rang to say he will be about 40 mins late sue to traffic I thought he wasnt going to turn up phewwww sounds like buyer is coming to so Im gonna mention to him bout my deadline

A x

At least he let you know, so you won't worry. Hope the buyer is co-operative. if you tell him him you have already found a rental, he'll know that you are serious.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Survey has been done, must have just been a standard as he was in and out in 5 miutes, took pic of roof and kitchen and measured rooms. Buyer said should be quick and straight forward the survey shall go to bank and he shall wait for his offer then sols to do his work then monies. I explained that we were having to move into a rental for a period of time and we are planning on 3 weeks to complete. He said should be no problem. Fingers crossed !!

A x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Survey has been done, must have just been a standard as he was in and out in 5 miutes, took pic of roof and kitchen and measured rooms. Buyer said should be quick and straight forward the survey shall go to bank and he shall wait for his offer then sols to do his work then monies. I explained that we were having to move into a rental for a period of time and we are planning on 3 weeks to complete. He said should be no problem. Fingers crossed !!

A x
That sounds very promising! Fingers crossed for Christmas in your rental!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:15 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
I got me visa today

Thought I would share with you guys

Lau xx
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:26 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Morning all, Tiggs hope the sick child is feeling better this morning
morning
the sick child is bored rigid this morning so he cant be feeling particularly ill! I think he will be glad to be back at school tomorrow! It always amazes me that children can be throwing up at midnight and perfectly ok the next morning

Morning everyone!

Hope your little one is feeling better soon Tiggs!

Amanda, good luck with the survey.

Johull, chin up, hope karma comes round and bites them on the bum!

Driver, I think you did the right thing, those people don't deserve to sell their house!!

Everyone else, hope you have a good day.

I am having a pig of a day already. 50 minutes to do a 3 mile journey this morning, stuck behind a lorry belching out fumes. Little one late for school. Crying in the back of the car. Car was iced up. Got home to find a call to say a business deal is a complete mess and we may have to take legal action. Don't need that if we are leaving the country. It is only 9.30am on Monday. I hope the day doesn't get worse.
ooh what a horrible start to a day - well at least things can only get better

Ohhhhh phew !! still not good though nothing is easy is it, hope your day gets better !

Once my survey has been done Im off to buy the new Harry potter movie ! come home sit and watch it and write out my xmas cards, sad I know but I need to get it all sorted as I will have to much on over the next few weeks. I have even bought all my pressies wrapped labelled and bagged them !!

A x
aarrgghh - christmas cards!!! something else to add to my to do list
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning
the sick child is bored rigid this morning so he cant be feeling particularly ill! I think he will be glad to be back at school tomorrow! It always amazes me that children can be throwing up at midnight and perfectly ok the next morning

Hope he's well enough to go back to school tomorrow and not drving you too mad!

Hope you don't need to hire a carpet cleaner like we did!!

ooh what a horrible start to a day - well at least things can only get better

It's getting worse! Solicitor didn't phone back, so I called again, they are in the middle of moving offices and she has cut her thumb open and gone to hospital! So I don't have an answer!

aarrgghh - christmas cards!!! something else to add to my to do list
Can you get a stamp made with 'Going to Oz, Happy christmas love Tiggs!'

Much quicker!

Either that or email everyone and say you won't be sending cards due to the move, but will donate the money to charity?

Last edited by Fly Away; Nov 11th 2007 at 11:48 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:02 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Can you get a stamp made with 'Going to Oz, Happy christmas love Tiggs!'

Much quicker!

Either that or email everyone and say you won't be sending cards due to the move, but will donate the money to charity?
i have the cards already (ordered them ages ago from a christmas catalogue) - just havent written them yet - the stamp is an excellent idea

at least i dont need to worry about getting my oz christmas cards in the post early this year
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:33 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by somme
Have you got the removals booked and with who? Did you manage to get your returns for up to 12 months from when you booked?

Other than house all going ahead
booked international movers this morning for 29th nov
flights, changed to one way ecomony so we could get the baggage allowance, lost a bit of money but not to much as we got a really good deal with our original tickets and now their much more expensive. just hope all goes through now we'bve only got one way
house, well nothing more to report on that front, damp proof survey was done thursday. EA had a word with my buyer and they want to move as much as we do so is on the case, APPARENTLY!

A x
#
thats brill

really flagging with this thread, sorry guys, how is everyone? really busy weekend, out friday night, busy sat and a family dinner for 14 yesterday and i had to tackle sainsburys this morning, think solicitors are next on my list,
when is this ever going to end
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:34 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

exchange rate is up to 2.35 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hope it continues in that direction
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:54 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by want2bthere
flights, changed to one way ecomony so we could get the baggage allowance, lost a bit of money but not to much as we got a really good deal with our original tickets and now their much more expensive. just hope all goes through now we'bve only got one way
house, well nothing more to report on that front, damp proof survey was done thursday. EA had a word with my buyer and they want to move as much as we do so is on the case, APPARENTLY!

thats brill

really flagging with this thread, sorry guys, how is everyone? really busy weekend, out friday night, busy sat and a family dinner for 14 yesterday and i had to tackle sainsburys this morning, think solicitors are next on my list,
when is this ever going to end
glad you got your tickets sorted out - it does start to feel like it is never ending doesnt it!
at some point this week i have to organise a bbq for saturday (yes i know it is november - it was graz's daft idea) for 60-80 people - no idea when i am going to fit the shopping in

going to make a start on the filing cabinet this afternoon (mind you i said that about a fortnight ago and never got around to it!) must get all this paperwork organised
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:56 pm
sneaking a peek ...

exchange rate is up to 2.35 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hope it continues in that direction
oh pants - do i book now or hold on?
can someone tell me what the future holds please
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Afternoon all,

Well my afternoon is pants too. Have shouted at a few people and made myself feel better. I can't stand anymore stress!:curse: No word from the people who seemed so keen.

flights, changed to one way ecomony so we could get the baggage allowance, lost a bit of money but not to much as we got a really good deal with our original tickets and now their much more expensive. just hope all goes through now we'bve only got one way:

Sounds great! Good job sorting the tickets! Fingers crossed things move quickly for you.

when is this ever going to end:
Sounds like hard work - no wonder you haven't got time for BE. LOL.

exchange rate is up to 2.35 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hope it continues in that direction:
Great news!

oh pants - do i book now or hold on? :can someone tell me what the future holds please
Maybe forward fix for half your lump sum???? Sort of split the risk?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

oh pants - do i book now or hold on?
can someone tell me what the future holds please
Sorry Tiggs now down to $2.335, I can't see it going up much more until next year, If you have the deposit I would buy NOW
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Have you seen this

http://www.hifx.com.au/marketwatch.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.