Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Thanks, Yes they did, don't appreciate being blackmailed though, if you don't leave all of this extra (stuff that I had buyers for and were going to pick the stuff up)then we pull out.

Cheeky bleeps! :curse::curse: Did you give in?

That is the only good point at the moment, not sure how they can get away with it. As long as they complete on the 21st.

Fingers crossed for a smooth completion!

How is everyone else doing? Not had much chance to catch up lately, busy packing and selling to go on the 26th.
You're going to be busy!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Our friends who live in Florida were on their way home 9/11 and also got diverted to Canada, they couldn't access their luggage and had to rely on the Red Cross for clean undies

They were also missing for 3 or 4 days!

Lau x
Were they in an aircraft hanger in Winnipeg?? That's where my in laws ended up.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Were they in an aircraft hanger in Winnipeg?? That's where my in laws ended up.
Yeah!!!!!

It was madness wasn't it?????

Lau x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:51 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you're squeezed out of a thin tube at the end!
pmsl
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Yeah!!!!!

It was madness wasn't it?????

Lau x
Total madness, eventually my inlaws were taken in by a Canadian family who fed and clothed them. So they were lucky. My MIL was 70 at the time, so probably it was due to that.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:55 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

well i'm off to bed
i'm absolutely knackered - can hardly keep my eyes open (and apparently have lost my ability to type - just taken several minutes to write this post!)

talk to you all in the morning
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Night Tiggs, speak to you in the morning.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone keep an eye on tiggs today.

whatever the little one had the other night she has decided looks a good option today.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
We exchanged today with a lot of blackmail from our buyers b*******. ot sure where they get off telling me what I can sell of mine and what they want me to leave for free!
CONGRATULATIONS

Well I had a day from hell yesterday my solicitor is a complete arse, so I gave the ultimatium, exchange by Wednesday or I pull out

Suddenly loads of phonecalls, received the cheque for carpet and curtains this morning and buyer phoning me to say she as signed the exchange papers and has told her solicitor to exchange by wednesday as she doesn't want to loose the house

We will see
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:43 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by somme
CONGRATULATIONS

Well I had a day from hell yesterday my solicitor is a complete arse, so I gave the ultimatium, exchange by Wednesday or I pull out

Suddenly loads of phonecalls, received the cheque for carpet and curtains this morning and buyer phoning me to say she as signed the exchange papers and has told her solicitor to exchange by wednesday as she doesn't want to loose the house

We will see
OMG somme fingers crossed that it all happens tomorrow, why oh why do we have to give ultimatiums to get stuff done
we still havent exchanged, EA is chasing up bottom of chain, just getting really fed up with the whole thing and i should be getting excited about going on 2nd dec but i just cant at the mo
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
OMG somme fingers crossed that it all happens tomorrow, why oh why do we have to give ultimatiums to get stuff done
we still havent exchanged, EA is chasing up bottom of chain, just getting really fed up with the whole thing and i should be getting excited about going on 2nd dec but i just cant at the mo
I know I am trying to keep posative but this just drags you down, just think of the end result. Have you booked any accomadation in Oz?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:54 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

I know I am trying to keep posative but this just drags you down, just think of the end result. Have you booked any accomadation in Oz?

nope, going to stay in brisbane for a few days til we find our feet, buy a car and then start travelling, are you ok now, as last time i saw you post you we're a bit wobbly
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning All!

Somme - GO FOR IT girl. Yay! Sounds like the ultimatum is working. Fingers crossed for Wed. Sending K's if I can.

W2BT - Fingers crossed for you too. Hope the chain sorts itself out. So flamin stressful. Sending Ks if I can for a quick exchange.

Tiggs - hope your feeling better hun, sending you some virtual chicken soup.

Me, I've just had my life flash infront of me as some idiot pulled out infront of me and I had to slam the brakes on. Smell of buring rubber and I stopped about 1" short of his car. I was shaking and stalled the car and he LAUGHED and drove off. I want to get away from this traffic. AGHHH.:curse:
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by want2bthere
nope, going to stay in brisbane for a few days til we find our feet, buy a car and then start travelling, are you ok now, as last time i saw you post you we're a bit wobbly
Yeah I am fine now can't wait Just wish I could book the removals, who did you go with in the end and have you taken their insurance?

Morning All!

Somme - GO FOR IT girl. Yay! Sounds like the ultimatum is working. Fingers crossed for Wed. Sending K's if I can.

W2BT - Fingers crossed for you too. Hope the chain sorts itself out. So flamin stressful. Sending Ks if I can for a quick exchange.

Tiggs - hope your feeling better hun, sending you some virtual chicken soup.

Me, I've just had my life flash infront of me as some idiot pulled out infront of me and I had to slam the brakes on. Smell of buring rubber and I stopped about 1" short of his car. I was shaking and stalled the car and he LAUGHED and drove off. I want to get away from this traffic. AGHHH.:curse:
Thanks Fly Away, it is awful when that happens Hope you have recovered.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah I am fine now can't wait Just wish I could book the removals, who did you go with in the end and have you taken their insurance?

That's good. Glad you're feeling better.

Thanks Fly Away, it is awful when that happens Hope you have recovered.
I feel OK now, thanks. I had an accident in feb - someone went into the back of me. So I am a little more nervous because of that anyway. I have to do a lot of driving on busy city roads - sometimes 4 hours a day and it is so frightening. I can't wait to leave it all behind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.