Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:18 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Congratulations Amanda and Phil - I shall have a glass of my finest white for you.

Just had call from EA - buyers want to come and look at property on Sunday - making me feel a little nervous. What if they dont like it. Im scared!
good luck with viewing, its normal to be nervous just dont sound too desperate difficult i know
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
good luck with viewing, its normal to be nervous just dont sound too desperate difficult i know
Good luck! I'm sure they just want to measure up, show their family, whatever. Do they know you are emigrating? If not, be careful what you say!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
18 months! AGHHHH You deserve a BIG drink tonight to celebrate!
I just checked 18 months from thinking about it, lodged 20th April feels like longer Phil has wanted to go since he was 12 !!

We are off out for dinner tonight to celebrate work the morra tho so drinkiy poos at the weekend we r nervous now lol

A xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
but I AM desperate!

Good luck! I'm sure they just want to measure up, show their family, whatever. Do they know you are emigrating? If not, be careful what you say!
they already know,
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
I just checked 18 months from thinking about it, lodged 20th April feels like longer Phil has wanted to go since he was 12 !!

We are off out for dinner tonight to celebrate work the morra tho so drinkiy poos at the weekend we r nervous now lol

A xx
Have a lovely evening! Wonder if Kangeroo is on the menu??
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but I AM desperate!

PMSL. Maybe if you cry and tell them if they pull out your life is ruined, it might help??
they already know,
So you don't have to lie about that then! Tell them it's all sorted and if things go wrong, you will let the house out. Just act cool - if you can!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Have a lovely evening! Wonder if Kangeroo is on the menu??
Kangarooo ewwww I bought a choc cake tday at work and told them it was made of kangaroo poo lol !!

Been for a pizza and a large glass of chardonnay AUSTRALIAN of course. Was delicious !

A x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

but I AM desperate!

they already know,
Haven't read the rest of the threads as I am too lazy

But am assuming that you have a viewing tomorrow - if so I hope everything goes well for you.

By the way I made it up with that friend and am happier today even if I am feeling poorly bad - I have a raging sore throat and head tonight. Must've been that whisky I was drinking.....

Lau x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Kangarooo ewwww I bought a choc cake tday at work and told them it was made of kangaroo poo lol !!

Been for a pizza and a large glass of chardonnay AUSTRALIAN of course. Was delicious !

A x
Sounds good! My OH says kangeroo is quite nice, but I wouldn't try it!

Glad you had a good evening.

Originally Posted by Reedy
Haven't read the rest of the threads as I am too lazy

But am assuming that you have a viewing tomorrow - if so I hope everything goes well for you.

By the way I made it up with that friend and am happier today even if I am feeling poorly bad - I have a raging sore throat and head tonight. Must've been that whisky I was drinking.....

Lau x
Hayles has accepted an offer on her house - the buyers are viewing again and Amanda has got her visa today!

I was nearly killed on Gabalfa interchange TWICE today and once by Roath Park. None of it my fault. Feeling a bit shaky about driving now.

Tiggs is poorly bad too - sickness.

I'll forgive you for not reading the thread as you're ill. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good! My OH says kangeroo is quite nice, but I wouldn't try it!

Glad you had a good evening.

Hayles has accepted an offer on her house - the buyers are viewing again and Amanda has got her visa today!

I was nearly killed on Gabalfa interchange TWICE today and once by Roath Park. None of it my fault. Feeling a bit shaky about driving now.

Tiggs is poorly bad too - sickness.

I'll forgive you for not reading the thread as you're ill. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Thanks for the update honey!!!! I am fine - just aching like hell.... I don't mind aching when it is for the right reasons but when I've had no fun and am aching anyway I take exception

L xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:16 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

evening all

Originally Posted by Reedy
Thanks for the update honey!!!! I am fine - just aching like hell.... I don't mind aching when it is for the right reasons but when I've had no fun and am aching anyway I take exception

L xx
i can sympathise with that
hope you are feeling better soon

sorry i have no idea what has happened to day on the thread - sending virtual hugs instead to anyone that i have missed replying too ...

feel completely exhausted now - but cant get to sleep
on the positive side i havent thrown up since this morning and i have managed some chicked soup.

just hope i am feeling better tomorrow
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
evening all

i can sympathise with that
hope you are feeling better soon

sorry i have no idea what has happened to day on the thread - sending virtual hugs instead to anyone that i have missed replying too ...

feel completely exhausted now - but cant get to sleep
on the positive side i havent thrown up since this morning and i have managed some chicked soup.

just hope i am feeling better tomorrow
Hope you are feeling better soon too

Lau xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Tiggs and Reedy!

Glad to hear you finally managed the chicken soup Tiggs! Hope you feel a lot better tomorrow.

Lau - you'd better have some too! Either that or hot lemon and honey and a dose of pain killers. Glad to hear you made up with your friend - that's one less thing to worry about!

I believe in Chicken soup as the cure to all ills. LOL

Big hugs to both ((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

completely forgot to add our news ...

Graz called into the EA today and apparently everything is sorted just need our buyers mortgage company to give the green light (and seeing as he works for the bank i cant see that being to much of an issue!)
hopefully we should be able to set a date this week!!

plus we got our confirmation email today to say that we have been allocated the On Arrival Accommodation in adelaide!!
So (at least temporarily) we are not going to be homeless!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
completely forgot to add our news ...

Graz called into the EA today and apparently everything is sorted just need our buyers mortgage company to give the green light (and seeing as he works for the bank i cant see that being to much of an issue!)
hopefully we should be able to set a date this week!!

plus we got our confirmation email today to say that we have been allocated the On Arrival Accommodation in adelaide!!
So (at least temporarily) we are not going to be homeless!!
Fantastic news !!!!!

Did you get your refund yet?

Lau x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.