Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:31 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

it don't say " bus stop" it say

"charabanc positioning point between the lines please "

Last edited by Scott; Nov 23rd 2007 at 5:35 am.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scott
it don't sat " bus stop" it say

"charabanc positioning point between the lines please "
Is this what Mrs Scott says then?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:32 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott
you seen the size of the rd signs in Shelfield !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pmsl
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:32 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Is this what Mrs Scott says then?
mrs ?

right , back to the gardening
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
pmsl
So you've seen the sign then Graz? I'm imagining HUUGE great things!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:35 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

they are! i cant see the rest of the street becasue of them.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:37 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

like a couple of sails on Cpt Jack Sparrows boat!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
they are! i cant see the rest of the street becasue of them.
Originally Posted by graz79
like a couple of sails on Cpt Jack Sparrows boat!!
And these pants fit on this sign you say.....................

I've heard of big girl knockers, but that's ridiculous!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Well had a really good afternoon nattering with my best mate ... unfortunately he has now headed off and i am feeling a bit down again wont see him again until i can persuade him to get on a flight and come to visit us.

At least we can stay in touch by email (which to be honest is how we do most of out nattering these days anyway ) but it will be a bit odd not just to be able to phone him to come around when i am feeling a bit blue.

Ok need to think some happy thoughts now
Glad that you had the chance to spend some time with your friend. Hope it took your mind off things for a short time. Of course you will see him again! My best friend pops in and out of my life, but she is still always there if I need her. She is currently saving up for her air ticket!!

Originally Posted by want2bthere

shall i ring and say i only deal with men

Good idea!

its obviously because we think the're good with figures

awwwwwwwwh tiggs dont be down, ok find a abba cd put on dancng queen close the curtains and let it all hang out.........................i dont ever do this
and yes i got my hair cut, feels abit chilly round me neck and its very blonde but i love it
Sounds lovely! You were brave then!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Whoa there Mr Scott! you saying I got a fat arse
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that you had the chance to spend some time with your friend. Hope it took your mind off things for a short time. Of course you will see him again! My best friend pops in and out of my life, but she is still always there if I need her. She is currently saving up for her air ticket!!
I have been trying to get him to apply for a visa for the last two years
he keeps saying that it is a good idea and that he should and then he doesnt

anyway i have a busy weekend ahead so that should keep my mind off things for a bit - final junk clearance starts tomorrow - by sunday evening only things we intend to pack/ship will still be in the house
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
I have been trying to get him to apply for a visa for the last two years
he keeps saying that it is a good idea and that he should and then he doesnt

anyway i have a busy weekend ahead so that should keep my mind off things for a bit - final junk clearance starts tomorrow - by sunday evening only things we intend to pack/ship will still be in the house
Maybe you going will give your friend the boost to look into it?? Especially if he comes out for a visit!

One of my friends is talking about it too but she is the witness in a court case which could go on for years, so she doesn't know if she should go or not in case she is dragged back.

Good luck with the clear out. Sounds like a lot of hard work! We want to clear our loft out, but daren't start in case we have a house viewing.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Good morning all
Sorry I aint been around had a busy week !

Hope you are all well this freezing blowy (is that a word) day. I have got up with a head cold boohoo but hey not bothered as we are packing our things up today, well most of it anyways. We move out a week today, sols said they are waiting for a response from the buyers sols re questions but cant see it being a problem. She said we are aiming for a completion date of the 30th so we r gona move out next Sat eekkkkkk

I thought I would be sad about leaving the house but I am so not an I am dying to get out of here off to tescos to get some grub and beers got phils parents comin round for a curry tonight then a nice lie in tomorrow.

Amanda xxxx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:25 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all.

Maybe you going will give your friend the boost to look into it?? Especially if he comes out for a visit!

One of my friends is talking about it too but she is the witness in a court case which could go on for years, so she doesn't know if she should go or not in case she is dragged back.

Good luck with the clear out. Sounds like a lot of hard work! We want to clear our loft out, but daren't start in case we have a house viewing.
Trouble is he is so laid back about things he would never get around to it
He also has close friends in New Zealand who have been trying to get him over there for years - maybe between us we can persuade him

i dont think that i would let a court case stop me going - i would just work on the theory that if i needed to come back i would sort it at the time.

The loft is all but done - been doing that for weeks already a bit at a time.
just going to work from one room to the next today - shouldnt be too bad (i hope )
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Good morning all
Sorry I aint been around had a busy week !

Hope you are all well this freezing blowy (is that a word) day. I have got up with a head cold boohoo but hey not bothered as we are packing our things up today, well most of it anyways. We move out a week today, sols said they are waiting for a response from the buyers sols re questions but cant see it being a problem. She said we are aiming for a completion date of the 30th so we r gona move out next Sat eekkkkkk

I thought I would be sad about leaving the house but I am so not an I am dying to get out of here off to tescos to get some grub and beers got phils parents comin round for a curry tonight then a nice lie in tomorrow.

Amanda xxxx
morning amanda
i havent been around that much either - we have the packers in a week on monday and i been trying to get organised!
i cant believe how quick the sale has been for you - definitely a good buyer to get hold of! hope things go smoothly with the move

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.