Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OK - if you can remember which day is Wednesday.
Yeah - the one after Tuesday, Before Thursday and 3 days from now....

{Depending where in the world you are now of course}
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Yeah - the one after Tuesday, Before Thursday and 3 days from now....

{Depending where in the world you are now of course}
Yes, that confuses me too. It's now Monday in Oz now.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that confuses me too. It's now Monday in Oz now.
I know - this time quantum thingy freaks me out....

We are in the same time but different

L x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I know - this time quantum thingy freaks me out....

We are in the same time but different

L x
The thing I have trouble with, is when the day light saving comes in and our Summer time changes. Then my head hurts trying to figure it out. Especially as each state is different too...............
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The thing I have trouble with, is when the day light saving comes in and our Summer time changes. Then my head hurts trying to figure it out. Especially as each state is different too...............
Yeah - I know fries the brain kinda hey????

Best thing is not to think.... It's less dangerous.

L x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah - I know fries the brain kinda hey????

Best thing is not to think.... It's less dangerous.

L x
I think that is the best course of action.....

I shall concentrate on thinking about amassing coathangers to take to Oz. Some people on here say they don't have them in Oz!! Can you believe that????

PMSL.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think that is the best course of action.....

I shall concentrate on thinking about amassing coathangers to take to Oz. Some people on here say they don't have them in Oz!! Can you believe that????

PMSL.
Coat hangers and quilt covers - what will they think of us at customs?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coat hangers and quilt covers - what will they think of us at customs?
Don't forget the dyson!!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't forget the dyson!!
Great suction take a spare hose too
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Great suction take a spare hose too
I can not imagine what you are talking about.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can not imagine what you are talking about.
As I have said before it is not the mind it comes out of....

L x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As I have said before it is not the mind it comes out of....

L x
Oh, I get you now, you want me to hoover my mind clean!! It is a bit smutty in here!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, I get you now, you want me to hoover my mind clean!! It is a bit smutty in here!
I think we need to clean the whole flippin forum Nic - but it might take better women than us hey?

L x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think we need to clean the whole flippin forum Nic - but it might take better women than us hey?

L x
You'd need a dedicated squad of cleaners and then the forum would fold due to lack of interest!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'd need a dedicated squad of cleaners and then the forum would fold due to lack of interest!
Yeah I know!!! Adult humour hey???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.