Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Yeah I know!!! Adult humour hey???
It does make me wonder if anyone on here is getting any. You know what they say, those who talk about it all the time are frustrated!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
It does make me wonder if anyone on here is getting any. You know what they say, those who talk about it all the time are frustrated!
Probably a glimmer of truth there - I think we must be lonely in some way or another...

Again don't think about it too hard.

L x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Probably a glimmer of truth there - I think we must be lonely in some way or another...

Again don't think about it too hard.

L x
Best not, I think!

Well, have to go off to bed now. Up at 7am tomorrow.

Night, speak to you soon.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Best not, I think!

Well, have to go off to bed now. Up at 7am tomorrow.

Night, speak to you soon.
Night Hon,

I have to leave at 7:30 as I am working in Marlow and have a meeting at 10

L xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

your all mad people

see i am first up again. come on lazy bones up up up

Well all family's xmas is done, everything wrapped and another load to the tip.

Start packing and finish paperwork off tonight.

Is anyone else panicking
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Well havent been on here for a while, have been reading through a few posts but god theres so many

I see that Daunted has gone now and there are a few of you on your way.

Well no news to tell, house still not sold :curse: havent had any viewers for over 4 weeks now so am just going to forget about it this side of xmas.

Come Jan thou am going to drop price and get the damn thing sold
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:02 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

hello everyone well the unthinkable has happened. Our sale has fallen through. There were 3 of us in the chain and after 5 months and day of exchange the bottom rung has been ripped off the ladder.

Whats worse is we had moved out into a rented house 5 days before, so we have now moved back to our house. If we cant find someone else to rent the rental house then we will be liable for another 5 months rent. so far we have lost around 2k. I cried for 2 days. Our buyer is up;set also but i am sure if she had got things sorted earlier we would have been fine.

Our house in ow back on the market until either our buyer sells hers or we find a new one. Gutted beyond belief x clare
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Oh Clare, I feel for you. Especially as you have moved out into a rented, it just adds extra pressure doesnt it? Have you got a date to go to Oz, or will you have to wait until house sorted??
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:43 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spaceys
Oh Clare, I feel for you. Especially as you have moved out into a rented, it just adds extra pressure doesnt it? Have you got a date to go to Oz, or will you have to wait until house sorted??
w are august 136 applicants so we havent got visa yet but we wanted to sell house so we can just go when we get it. Is just stuffed everything up!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:51 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all

just popped in to say hi and see what i had missed over the weekend! I have been a little bit busy and havent managed to get logged on for ages! (well if feels like ages)

the packers are here next monday and by my reckoning i am about two days behind where i should be with the organising
i think if i dont go to bed until wednesday i might just have time to catch up

on the plus side christmas presents/cards for people in the uk are just about done and another car full of junk has gone to the tip plus a car load of stuff to my parents (they are not going to need to shop for anything for about 6 months i think!)
i should be starting packing our cases this morning - instead i am off to sort out the four worst cupboards in the utility room (i have to admit i have left them until last )

Tiggs
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:56 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hello everyone well the unthinkable has happened. Our sale has fallen through. There were 3 of us in the chain and after 5 months and day of exchange the bottom rung has been ripped off the ladder.

Whats worse is we had moved out into a rented house 5 days before, so we have now moved back to our house. If we cant find someone else to rent the rental house then we will be liable for another 5 months rent. so far we have lost around 2k. I cried for 2 days. Our buyer is up;set also but i am sure if she had got things sorted earlier we would have been fine.

Our house in ow back on the market until either our buyer sells hers or we find a new one. Gutted beyond belief x clare
dont know what to say - stupid people :curse:
i would probably still be crying
sending (((hugs))) and k to you
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Clare totally feel for you what a nightmare !! not sure what to say to make you feel better how stressful is this house selling !! sending some hugs your way

A xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all

just popped in to say hi and see what i had missed over the weekend! I have been a little bit busy and havent managed to get logged on for ages! (well if feels like ages)

the packers are here next monday and by my reckoning i am about two days behind where i should be with the organising

on the plus side christmas presents/cards for people in the uk are just about done and another car full of junk has gone to the tip plus a car load of stuff to my parents (they are not going to need to shop for anything for about 6 months i think!)
i should be starting packing our cases this morning - instead i am off to sort out the four worst cupboards in the utility room (i have to admit i have left them until last )

Tiggs
Im sitting here looking at the pile of clothes that needs to be packed to !! boohooo I just keep putting it off cant be bothered. I am waiting to here from our sols to say everything is all go for Friday (fingers crossed) on my day off today so trying to relax. Im going to take the chance and ring the water board they said they need 5 days noice and we are planning on moving out Sat !

Enjoy ya cupboards

A x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:20 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by graz79
your all mad people

Is anyone else panicking
ME

Our house in ow back on the market until either our buyer sells hers or we find a new one. Gutted beyond belief
lost for words, i really feel for you especially since you moved out and all, i'm really craping myself for wednesday we're all exchanging and completing on same day. have to keep telling myself it will all be fine!
chin up honey and hope you find another buyer quickly

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Im sitting here looking at the pile of clothes that needs to be packed to !! boohooo I just keep putting it off cant be bothered. I am waiting to here from our sols to say everything is all go for Friday (fingers crossed) on my day off today so trying to relax. Im going to take the chance and ring the water board they said they need 5 days noice and we are planning on moving out Sat !

Enjoy ya cupboards

A x
ring phone ring, get packing it'll keep you busy, steves running around doing stuff like a headless chicken and i'm on here best go
have a good day everyone
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning all,

Just got back from supermarket shop and now totally pooped, but have clean the house for the new EA......

Originally Posted by graz79
your all mad people

I was up at 7am thankyou!! Just too busy to come on here.

Well all family's xmas is done, everything wrapped and another load to the tip.

Start packing and finish paperwork off tonight.

Is anyone else panicking
Good luck with the last minute stuff. Are you having an early Crimbo with the family?

Originally Posted by spaceys
Well havent been on here for a while, have been reading through a few posts but god theres so many

I see that Daunted has gone now and there are a few of you on your way.

Well no news to tell, house still not sold havent had any viewers for over 4 weeks now so am just going to forget about it this side of xmas.

Come Jan thou am going to drop price and get the damn thing sold
Hi Spaceys,

We're in the same boat as you. Just hoping for a rate drop in Jan to stir things up a bit. Just organising a new EA to see if that helps.

Our house in ow back on the market until either our buyer sells hers or we find a new one. Gutted beyond belief clare
Oh Clare how terrible. I could cry for you. What do these people think they are doing? Will you hang on and wait for your buyer to find another buyer?? If you decide to let the rental go, you shouldn't be liable for 6mths rent, just one month's notice rent. You'll have to check out your contract. Hope this helps a little bit.

Sending you huggs and some K for good luck.((((())))))

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all

Tiggs
Morning Tiggs,

We missed you - but guessed that you would be a tiny bit busy.

Sounds like you are doing OK. Not long now and you can fall in an exhausted heap. Good luck with those cupboards. Can you just lock the cupboard doors and leave everything behind.........................

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil

A x
Morning Amanda,

Fingers crossed for Friday. Now go and phone the water board and pack those clothes!!!

Originally Posted by want2bthere

lost for words, i really feel for you especially since you moved out and all, i'm really craping myself for wednesday we're all exchanging and completing on same day. have to keep telling myself it will all be fine!
chin up honey and hope you find another buyer quickly:

ring phone ring get packing it'll keep you busy, steves running around doing stuff like a headless chicken and i'm on here: best go
have a good day everyone
Morning W2BT. Fingers crossed and ks sent for Wednesday. Not long now and the worst will be over. Have you booked that nice hotel? just think about sinking into a comfy bed and ordering room service!!!

Well, I have cleaning and ironing to do.... Hope the new EA appreciates it!!

Good luck to you all today!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.