Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, it will be when we get there!
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
it will be when we get there
Snap!

Well done with the car!! How will you manage after Thursday??
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Nah lost my brain
Packed it already???
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Packed it already???
Been missing since birth
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

it will be when we get there
yeah but imagine when all the others turn up there too??? It'll be the mad Pommie Brigade!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
yeah but imagine when all the others turn up there too??? It'll be the mad Pommie Brigade!!!
Won't be boring though!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Snap!

Well done with the car!! How will you manage after Thursday??
Graz is only in work until the Friday so i will pinch my parents car for the day ... then we will have to manage without for a week

Kids are walking distance to school - shops for essential food etc are just down the road - and i am going to be so busy with getting organised for the shippers coming in (they are here the following monday/tuesday) that i doubt i will have time to use a car anyway .... plus MIL is here that sat/sun so we can pinch her car if we need to pop out for something.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:49 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

thats a good thing
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Graz is only in work until the Friday so i will pinch my parents car for the day ... then we will have to manage without for a week

Kids are walking distance to school - shops for essential food etc are just down the road - and i am going to be so busy with getting organised for the shippers coming in (they are here the following monday/tuesday) that i doubt i will have time to use a car anyway .... plus MIL is here that sat/sun so we can pinch her car if we need to pop out for something.
Sorted then!

We are out in the sticks so rely on our cars. Goodness knows how we'll cope at the end.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Sorted then!

We are out in the sticks so rely on our cars. Goodness knows how we'll cope at the end.
Don't worry about that Fly! We'll still be here in ten years time
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:56 am
sneaking a peek ...

Sorted then!

We also have public transport (of sorts ) that we can use to get to the major towns on both sides of us so not worried - plus my parents are just a phone call away.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't worry about that Fly! We'll still be here in ten years time
Thanks for that Dan!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:59 am
sneaking a peek ...

Thanks for that Dan!
well you cant be - we have a date to gate crash a wedding!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Too true - April 09 - Damn sure we'll be there by then!

My cousins think I'll be out there by April 08. Not sure if this will happen now.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:04 am
sneaking a peek ...

Too true - April 09 - Damn sure we'll be there by then!

My cousins think I'll be out there by April 08. Not sure if this will happen now.
might be pushing it a bit for the visa - have you put the application in yet?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Eh?? Who?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.