Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
(Me neither - far too old and infirm...)

You're the one most likely to win Aussie Business Woman of the Year.
I won't be having a baby either - I'd be in big trouble as D has had snip

L xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

i am meaner than that - i made him sit at the table and finish his dinner when the rest of us got down and went to do something else
That's not mean - just getting him in the habit of eating at the table.

I never had this problem, so can't advise. Although, i did stick to a strict food time routine. If the food wasn't eaten it was thrown in the bin and no more food was given until the next meal time.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
I won't be having a baby either - I'd be in big trouble as D has had snip

L xx
Actually, I know 2 women who had a baby after their OH had the snip...................... The op healed up! Cue huge rows and paternity tests and very red faced Drs!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I will be the first one back home...............................

As I have a retun visit booked for the 24 August 2008
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Ellooo peeps

Better today ! Me and Phil are friends and I ave stopped acting like an idiot. We have got a acopy of the gurantee its in the post tonight and Pil has answered the other q's so fingers crossed this is all okies.

Got a stinking heedache the day may be getting a cold boohooo !!

Hope you are all well todays

Amanda xxxx
Evening Amanda! Glad to hear you've made it up and sorted out the housie paperwork!!

You're the one most likely to marry someone called Phil in Perth!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme

We have to get there yet!!! Do you think any of us will wimp out
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL - had a shock then!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We have to get there yet!!! Do you think any of us will wimp out
Don't know. Sometimes stuff happens which you can't forsee.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

PMSL - had a shock then!
Wonder if any of us will come back in the first year?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't know. Sometimes stuff happens which you can't forsee.
I know it is a bit scary too hey - I can imagine that loads of people who get visa grants end up not going!!!

L xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wonder if any of us will come back in the first year?
Don't say that!!!

You will be the one most likely to get a whole new career!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't say that!!!

You will be the one most likely to get a whole new career!
We are determined to give it 2 years before making any major decisions....

L xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know it is a bit scary too hey - I can imagine that loads of people who get visa grants end up not going!!!

L xx
Yeah, there's loads of people on here in the last year of a 5 year visa asking what happens when their visa runs out as they haven't moved over yet!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, there's loads of people on here in the last year of a 5 year visa asking what happens when their visa runs out as they haven't moved over yet!
Strange that isn't it? Why invest so much time and effort and then not use it?

Laux
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We are determined to give it 2 years before making any major decisions....

L xx
That's what we said. We have to wait that long for pr anyway, so if we don't settle in Adelaide, we'll move on to somewhere else. It's a big country!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.