Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Morning all,

Well MY house is clean today! (For once. )

So we are off to the seaside - I kid you not! See you later!

Good luck with the house selling!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Good afternoon

our house is a pit !! needs doing and at the mo I have just got into bed for my afternoon kip. Been to see a flat today and secured it with a deposit Fell in love with it, top floor 1 bedroom penthouse. With any luck our sale will go through in time. Got some info from the sols to say they have drafted the contract for the buyer and the survey is being done Monday morning.

Im all excited

A x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:50 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

afternoon!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just seen your ticker Tiggs - great!!! Now you don't have to update your sig every day!
he he he - its good isnt it
tried to sort it a couple of weeks back but it wouldnt work for some reason - did it again yesterday and it is fine

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi hun

Nope had 3 pints at pub, erm then at home had 2 botlles of cider at home. Phil made me a vodka! he promisesits a small one. We r off to see a penthouse flat on quayside in newcastle in the morning paying a £200 fee to secure it for 4 weeks hoping our sale is through by then. Good news our mate has invited us for new yr to scotland for a fireball ceremony wherever that may be in the sticks with lots of ale!! Phil wants me to add he is watchin mtv and bon jovi has a new song out lost highway it is country music HE IS GAY !!! LOL
was that written in english?? glad you had a good evening!

Originally Posted by somme
Morning everyone, this is all quite stressful. At least you can have a laugh reading this thread

May be forced to do some housework today, the dust is annoying the hell out of me. Gets me out of sorting photographs
just spent ALL morning clearing out the kids bedroom
now i have to write a FULL inventory of everything we own (with a replacement price) for the container insurance - not looking forward to that

Morning all,

Well MY house is clean today! (For once. )

So we are off to the seaside - I kid you not! See you later!

Good luck with the house selling!
i am sure you read my blog entry about the trip we took to the seaside with GeordieMandy and her kids - it threw it down with rain ALL day
Hope it is nicer for you

Good afternoon

our house is a pit !! needs doing and at the mo I have just got into bed for my afternoon kip. Been to see a flat today and secured it with a deposit Fell in love with it, top floor 1 bedroom penthouse. With any luck our sale will go through in time. Got some info from the sols to say they have drafted the contract for the buyer and the survey is being done Monday morning.

Im all excited

A x
sounds great Amanda - how come you dont have a HUGE hangover after all that drink last night?! it is was me i would not have made it out of bed yet!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
afternoon!

tried to sort it a couple of weeks back but it wouldnt work for some reason - did it again yesterday and it is fine

now i have to write a FULL inventory of everything we own (with a replacement price) for the container insurance - not looking forward to that

i am sure you read my blog entry about the trip we took to the seaside with GeordieMandy and her kids - it threw it down with rain ALL day
Hope it is nicer for you

sounds great Amanda - how come you dont have a HUGE hangover after all that drink last night?! it is was me i would not have made it out of bed yet!
Only had 5 pints and 2 vodkas !! was champion, spcially after my kip, my post was in English just wobbly typing and spelling mistakes lol

A X
Old Nov 10th 2007, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks, I'm back, you haven't posted much today!!

Good afternoon

Im all excited

A x
Sounds lovely! Good luck with the sale - all sounds good - fingers crossed for you!

afternoon!

I had one on the custard screen that worked for months and then disappeared??? Maybe at around the same time you tried last time - perhaps there was a problen with the site??

PMSL!! Boozelish!

Doesn't sound fun!

Hope it is nicer for you

I did read it, but we had the opposite, warm and sunny on the beach with no coats on - stonking. One of the joys of living close to Pembrokeshire, a nice day in Winter without emmets is better than a damp summers day! Trouble is you can't plan for it! Just check the weather forcast the night before and get up early the next morning.

I'm jealous - the older you get, the worse the hangovers are!

Only had 5 pints and 2 vodkas !! was champion, spcially after my kip, my post was in English just wobbly typing and spelling mistakes lol

A X
Did you think it was OK at the time? LOL.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No one home???

Knocks on a few doors, mmm

Spooky!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

No one home???

Knocks on a few doors, mmm

Spooky!
come on in out of the rain
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
come on in out of the rain
Gosh, someone is here!

How's it going Daunted? Not long now! Did you get your buyer to agree a date?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:11 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, someone is here!

i'm here too (eventually!)
been super busy all day
it seems unusually quiet in here tonight dont tell me everyone has got a life?!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

been super busy all day
We are over in the bar - more lively

Be Scared, very Scared!!!!

L x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

been super busy all day
Nah, we're still boring - just over in the bar as it was empty in here.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Reedy
We are over in the bar - more lively

Be Scared, very Scared!!!!

L x
Nah, we're still boring - just over in the bar as it was empty in here.
evening ladies - i might just pop over and join you then!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

evening ladies - i might just pop over and join you then!
The more the merrier honey
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, someone is here!

HI there - all good here thanks My lady was round today for an hour or so. we both want to be in/out asap and are both going to hassle the EA and solicitors on a daily basis. she had some papers that she wanted to drop in at her solicitors in town today but they were shut - she not back from work until after they closed tomorrow so asked me if i would take them in for her in morning ( i work in town) so Imdoing that. she has done me a cheque for my cooker so i dont have to get rid of that now and asked if she could start moving some little bits and pieces in to store in a corner out of the way SO i am pretty hopeful this time round.

On a negative - took the cat to his new house today

How is everyone else doing??
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
HI there - all good here thanks My lady was round today for an hour or so. we both want to be in/out asap and are both going to hassle the EA and solicitors on a daily basis. she had some papers that she wanted to drop in at her solicitors in town today but they were shut - she not back from work until after they closed tomorrow so asked me if i would take them in for her in morning ( i work in town) so Imdoing that. she has done me a cheque for my cooker so i dont have to get rid of that now and asked if she could start moving some little bits and pieces in to store in a corner out of the way SO i am pretty hopeful this time round.

On a negative - took the cat to his new house today

How is everyone else doing??

They're getting hammered in the bar - come on over

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.