Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Anybody seen Bushy lately ?????????
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Anybody seen Bushy lately ?????????
Only as my hairstyle!

I honestly think he was caught on BE at work and is in BIG trouble!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Only as my hairstyle!

Oh no, I hope not
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Only as my hairstyle!

he hasnt been on for ages ... maybe he got into trouble ... or maybe he was getting addicted so he went cold turkey
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh no, I hope not
He posted one day that he had to be seen to be doing work, then disappeared. popped up that day you summoned him and hasn't been seen since. I'll go and check out his profile and see if he's been online??
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:20 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

OK Graz is finally home so i am logging off for tonight ...

see you all in the morning
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK Graz is finally home so i am logging off for tonight ...

see you all in the morning
Night Tiggs!

Bushy posted on here on the 29th Oct. Posted once more on another thread on the 30th and hasn't been seen since. Wonder if he's on holiday??
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

off to bed,I pmd Bushy in case he is on holiday, hope he is not in trouble
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

off to bed,I pmd Bushy in case he is on holiday, hope he is not in trouble
Good idea - let us know if he replies.

Nigh, night.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:57 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Lurker here......

I just popped in to say that yes you can by Veet here. I was at K-Mart the other day and just about bought some. So no need to stock up! I did notice on their website that you're not supposed to go sunbathing within 24 hours of using it. Not sure what would happen if you did though.

While I'm here I must say that the system in the UK is total crap. I'm sorry you all have to go through that. Good luck to everyone on here.

I read this thread every day, give me a little something to do while the kids are running around all crazy!

Last edited by comet555; Nov 8th 2007 at 12:02 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
Lurker here......

I just popped in to say that yes you can by Veet here. I was at K-Mart the other day and just about bought some. So no need to stock up! I did notice on their website that you're not supposed to go sunbathing within 24 hours of using it. Not sure what would happen if you did though.

While I'm here I must say that the system in the UK is total crap. I'm sorry you all have to go through that. Good luck to everyone on here.

I read this thread every day, give me a little something to do while the kids are running around all crazy!
Would you believe that I am still up!!!!
I've sunbathed after using it and survived!!! Perhaps it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun - I catch the sun quickly anyhow and tend luckily to go brown as long as I am careful!! Must be me gypsy blood....

Is here Canada or Australia?????

Thanks

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:12 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reedy
Would you believe that I am still up!!!!
I've sunbathed after using it and survived!!! Perhaps it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun - I catch the sun quickly anyhow and tend luckily to go brown as long as I am careful!! Must be me gypsy blood....

Is here Canada or Australia?????

Thanks

Lau x
Here is in Australia. We moved to Brisbane from Canada.

I've also never noticed that warning before now. I'm sure I've been out in the sun lots after using it, never noticed any problems. I'm just not the type to plan in advance, so I could never follow the 24 hour rule.

Didn't expect anyone in the UK to be on now. Though everyone was sleeping I'm a late person as well so I'm likely to be be found on here while you guys are getting up in the morning.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
Here is in Australia. We moved to Brisbane from Canada.

I've also never noticed that warning before now. I'm sure I've been out in the sun lots after using it, never noticed any problems. I'm just not the type to plan in advance, so I could never follow the 24 hour rule.

Didn't expect anyone in the UK to be on now. Though everyone was sleeping I'm a late person as well so I'm likely to be be found on here while you guys are getting up in the morning.
I will look out for you...

If I had read your avator and profile I would've seen that you are in Brisbane - apologies for being so thick!!!!

I am going to bed in a mo though as it is 02:18 GMT

Work tomorrow too

Laura

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.