Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by comet555
Our tv from University was bought in 1997 so 10 years old now. So there's hope yet for you! Luckily for our neighbours they were probably away for Christmas too, although they may have come back earlier than we did.

I'm on my way to 1000 posts, so you might see me pop in from time to time
There's hope then! I'll try and find the instruction book...............

Once you get to 1000 there'll be no stopping you! Look at us lot and we mainly post on this thread!

See you soon!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
don't forget your poem when you do
Well spotted! Post it on here, go on!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:15 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well spotted! Post it on here, go on!!
I've now got my poem, so must post random symbols until I hit 100!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Morning all!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:24 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bushman
Morning all!
Morning
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:30 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
morning all, hope all is well, ..............

still waiting to hear back from our offer on the house ...............

and I'm NOT addicted to B E.
you are STILL waiting?! call the EA!!!

Originally Posted by Reedy
Or me either
a likely story both of you!

Morning all!

Can't believe you were up so late last night Lau!

Why don't you join in our discussions Comet555 - we don't discriminate against folks already in Oz! LOL Maybe the veet takes off the top layer of skin and makes you more sensitive???

Anyway! I've just had a stressful time with my nearest and dearest, as you know dear reader, the guy from yesterday is bringing his wife to see the house today. So I tried to keep it in the pristine condtion it was in yesterday. We have 2 bathrooms and I banned them from using one of them - if I'm going to have clean bathrooms again, I just wanted it to be one of the things. You would have thought they could compromise, but no, BIG arguments. DD trying to clean her teeth whilst OH shaved!! (In the same sink!!). OH moaning that he couldn't find anything and pulling stuff out of cupboards. Drawers left and cupboards left open. GRR. They disappeared off still arguing. I wouldn't want to be in that car!

Now I've just got to clean the wretched house again! Just praying this woman likes it!

Good luck to everyone in house selling land!
sound like our house
fingers crossed for the second viewing!

Morning all!
bushy - where HAVE you been?
we thought you had been sacked or something
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:32 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning
hi there - welcome to the thread - all welcome whether you are selling house or not (although the whinging part IS compulsory! )
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've now got my poem, so must post random symbols until I hit 100!
That's OK, we do that a lot!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning all!
Where've you been Bushey?? We missed you! We need someone to shout at. LOL
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all

Agreed.

a likely story both of you!

PMSL.

sound like our house
fingers crossed for the second viewing!

Thanks - feel sorry for you if you have that every day.

bushy - where HAVE you been?
we thought you had been sacked or something
He's a big tease!

hi there - welcome to the thread - all welcome whether you are selling house or not (although the whinging part IS compulsory! )
LOL. VERY true!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:44 pm
Canuck/Aussie

That's OK, we do that a lot!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're getting the hang of it now!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:53 pm
Canuck/Aussie

You're getting the hang of it now!
Getting closer now!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:08 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

morning all

unable to get hold of seller!!!!!!:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

I WANT THAT ******* HOUSE
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

No, not sacked but wanted to wave a magic wand and help sell your houses. We are soooo quiet, so quiet. The market seem flat as a pancake. Hope you are all well.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:30 pm
Canuck/Aussie

I can't believe how quiet it is on here tonight (or morning for you I guess).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.