Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Graz, what does Tiggs think about the new offer?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
you just want me in adelaide to get your hands on my .... chocolate
You've got me sussed then!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

No news from me and still no viewers .

Right am just about to write letter to give EA 4 weeks notice, what do you think I should put????? Shall I mention the fact that they have only had 1 viewer since sept 17th!!!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceys
Hi Guys,

No news from me and still no viewers .

Right am just about to write letter to give EA 4 weeks notice, what do you think I should put????? Shall I mention the fact that they have only had 1 viewer since sept 17th!!!!
That's not good.

Just say that they have not produced the level of interest they promised. Then say for example, there hasn't been a viewing for 6 weeks.

Hope you can find a better agent!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:55 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somme
Graz, what does Tiggs think about the new offer?
Not sure...she will not tell me for fear of polluting my mind and influencing our decision

Originally Posted by Fly Away
You've got me sussed then!!
only after me for one thing
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not sure...she will not tell me for fear of polluting my mind and influencing our decision

So what do you think??

only after me for one thing
I know, disappointing isn't it?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:08 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know, disappointing isn't it?
When we first started (many moons ago) we said we fancied being South of Perth around MR.

The deciding factor would be the work. We now have the opportunity for work but it has come so late in the day and I am not sure we can cope with the complete upheaval and change (i.e. The dog, the shipping, accommodation etc).

It is the logistics of getting there at this late stage that puts me off.

Also what if the role does not work out, there is not an abundance of roles in Margaret River...and I would be burning bridges with the current job offer by messing them around.

All i do know is once more I have that horrible knotty feeling in my stomach again,

Last edited by graz79; Nov 7th 2007 at 5:10 am.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:21 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
our 'new' buyers had the survey done monday and have said they want to be in for the beginning of december so things are looking positive ... trouble is i just cant bring myself to believe that it is actually going to happen - i am just waiting for things to go wrong again
Nothing will go wrong ........keep positive
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gonnago
omg omg omg omg omg omg

we have just accepted an offer on the house - we met in the middle, which I am MORE than happy with. AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
WELL DONE HUN THATS FAB NEWS !!1

A x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

When we first started (many moons ago) we said we fancied being South of Perth around MR.

The deciding factor would be the work. We now have the opportunity for work but it has come so late in the day and I am not sure we can cope with the complete upheaval and change (i.e. The dog, the shipping, accommodation etc).

It is the logistics of getting there at this late stage that puts me off.

Also what if the role does not work out, there is not an abundance of roles in Margaret River...and I would be burning bridges with the current job offer by messing them around.

All i do know is once more I have that horrible knotty feeling in my stomach again,
It sounds like you already have an idea what you want.

Just wondering if you can you explain to the MR people that you have accepted this offer in Adelaide and feel morally obliged to take it up. HOWEVER would they hold the offer open for a few months just in case. Once you and your container are in Oz it wouldn't be so bad to relocate if the job or the place didn't suit????

Hope you can get rid of the knotty feeling!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Fly away, good luck with your viewing tomorrow

Tiggs and Graz, hope you come to a decision on your choices
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Fly away, good luck with your viewing tomorrow

Tiggs and Graz, hope you come to a decision on your choices

Morning all!

Thanks for that post last night Somme - I'd gone to bed by then. LOL - not like me!

OH has been dispatched on the school run and I'm just having my breakfast and getting ready to clean the house - again - ready for the viewings.

DD and OH managed to undo most of the work I did yesterday. GRRR.:curse::curse:

See you all in a while.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Morning all!

Thanks for that post last night Somme - I'd gone to bed by then. LOL - not like me!

OH has been dispatched on the school run and I'm just having my breakfast and getting ready to clean the house - again - ready for the viewings.

See you all in a while.
all the very best a luck.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!

See you all in a while.

Sounds familiar - hope your viewing is positive and results in an offer x

Lau x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
all the very best a luck.
Originally Posted by Reedy
Sounds familiar - hope your viewing is positive and results in an offer x

Lau x
Thanks guys! I have 55 mins to get showered and dressed. (Did the cleaning in my dressing gown to save messing up my clothes!) Let's hope they turn up!!

How's it going with you two??

Last edited by Fly Away; Nov 7th 2007 at 9:32 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.